Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic hammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic hammers

If the voodoo urn is the new magic pot and the old one is never coming back, please give us a hammer exchange and give voodoo hammers in cloud adventures instead of magic hammers. thanks.

I think we got too much and they made the normal hammers useless...

Comment

Unbelievable, but they just added the exchange. hammers to voodoo hammers.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

wow cool...so fast

so confirm magic hammers is useless rite?
        what about cloud adventures which i still get some magic hammer?
        phased out by this weekend?

Comment

Yes the exchange is up, cool

Comment

At the moment we have a wonderful exchange for the hammers and by looking at the clock, while it will not cover the entire weekend, it should cover Saturday in its entirety. I hope those who opt to exchange their hammers for the voodoo urn will have good luck and get some nice loot. At this time I do not know if the cloud adventures drops will change or be altered. I do not know if the magic pot will come back either.. all we can do is wait and see, so good luck in cloud adventures tomorrow!
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X