VIP won't cancell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP won't cancell

So I cancelled my auto renew about 3 weeks ago cause i am about done with the game right. So few nights ago my VIP runs out , so far so good. SO next day I log in and VIP is still gone as it's supposed to be , however after about a hour or two of game play I get a message that my VIP has successfully renewed..W.T.H. ? . So I go back into my account settings and its set back to auto renewal again and I didn't change it. To top all this off now when I cancel my auto renewal (which I shouldn't have 2 since I shouldn't even have VIP) when i click cancel I get a message pops up 'You have successfully cancelled your VIP" great right? WRONG when I leave page and go back to it the AUTO renewal is set back on.. I have tried saving the change, leaving page every way I could but it always resets the Auto-Renewal back on. So not only did R2 possibly save my CC info it is now impossible to cancel my VIP?? really this seems like it may be bordering on fraud now. I will be filling a ticket (laughs ) but with pass results being what they have been am not expecting much from that avenue. So please Mods pass on to R2 the problem or tell me if their is some new super secret method of cancelling the Auto-Renewal. It will cost me $35 to block R2 from being able to charge my CC at my bank which I don't want to pay , however if you continue to steal money from me I will have no other option but reporting you to my CC holder and having your company blocked from my card. PS from past situations similar to this I have seen CC companies ban gaming companies from being able to charge any of their cards period as a result to this kind of behavior. So just because i am choosing to leave war-tune lets not ruin it for the ppl who are staying and wish to keep useing their Master Cards.

Ty Kindly Mr.B S45

PSS screen shot this post and saving it in case of future need.
    Last edited by MrBogus; 05-15-2015, 12:15 AM.

If you haven't had an answer on your ticket in 24 hours, post the number here and we'll relay it for you.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ty will post it later today

Comment

Working...
      X