just what did our emergency maintenance "fix"? Dragon Den issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just what did our emergency maintenance "fix"? Dragon Den issues

I wouldn't know, cuz just minutes before our server, 444, went down for maintenance I killed the Dragon Den at the 27th floor of expert fire dimension with 1k fire res. After server was back up I am getting killed in one hit from the Dragon Den at the 26th floor. Was this intended?
    *looney mage addict*

Nyx
    lvl80 Mage
    S444 Silent Arena

I havent been in expert yet but i have noticed in advanced that the strength of the dragon den is each time different. One i killed just in time and needed to use blood thirsty and healingrune. And im +900k with 900+ dark resistance.

Comment

There are 2 sort of dragon dens, the redoga drake and thyrat ( not sure right name, but looks like it), Nyx your dark res is very high (1100) so on the 27th floor you had the thyrat, and on floor 26 you had redoga drake, and yes you cant beat that one, your light res is low.

Doesnt matter what dim you do, water, fire, wind, electro etc., redoga is light, thyrat is dark.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Ahhhh usefull info. Guess i got the light ones.

Comment

I am on the same server as she is, and also answerd her in pm, and she convert dark to light, and beat the den now.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

yeah going light seems to have done the trick. Meaning the actual description of the dens are misleading and should probably be fixed (hah, good joke)
            *looney mage addict*

Nyx
            lvl80 Mage
            S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Working...
            X