reject invites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reject invites

Dear r2 people. when I check reject invites, thats what I want. Stop unchecking it for me. I will uncheck it if I want. If I go into Dimensions, guess what, some nobody invites me to party, and wartunes doesn't ask me it just puts me in the party. Then I can't move because I'm in a party in dimensions. so I leave, drop party, check reject invites and re-enter.

btw I never unchecked reject invites.....

this happens using mini-client, chrome win 8 mode and chrome desktop mode

Thank you for your time

For me, it is the opposite, it is always checking the reject invite.

Comment

Maybe it's a bug, because when when I check it, it does not uncheck except I do so. Either of those ways you guys mentioned, it's still a bug that needs fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by AirWildcat View Post
        Dear r2 people. when I check reject invites, thats what I want. Stop unchecking it for me. I will uncheck it if I want. If I go into Dimensions, guess what, some nobody invites me to party, and wartunes doesn't ask me it just puts me in the party. Then I can't move because I'm in a party in dimensions. so I leave, drop party, check reject invites and re-enter.

btw I never unchecked reject invites.....

this happens using mini-client, chrome win 8 mode and chrome desktop mode

Thank you for your time

That isn't normal or expected behavior from the game. Is there a way for you to take the steps down to recreate it, possibly with screenshots and put it into the Bug Report Mega Thread, along with a link back to this post. There are some guidelines in that thread that you should follow so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
        X