Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Synthesized my first level 9 piece of clothing and was very disappointed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthesized my first level 9 piece of clothing and was very disappointed.

After a year and a half of synthesizing clothes, I finally made a level nine hat. One of the rewards I've been looking forward the most, after a very long time and great effort, was the Crowning Glory piece, but I did not get it.

I realize that there are new synth levels, but not receiving the piece most of all strive for was a terrible disappointment. Is this an error in programming, or plain abuse to us, the players? I submitted ticket no 339089 hoping to get the corresponding reward.

Did anyone else experience this frustration tonight?

Emperor set is the prize for "max" level of clothing... which is no longer 9. Maybe for some comfort as someone that plays on China servers here an there have seen people with emperor clothing at lower levels ~4-5, so who knows they might make it a "random" chance like the Noble attires. Don't hope for anything anyways in regards to your ticket.

Comment

Unfortunately, it's seem that Wraithraiser is true: your cloth need to reach the max lvl (which is lvl 12 now) to get those special clothes (unless you already unlocked it before when the max lvl was 9). I can still forward your ticket though if you prefer to hear the answer from the support team.
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

I would appreciate it if you do, PinkiePie. Given that leveling up clothes is an exponential process, reaching level 12 would be substantially more difficult than getting from zero to nine, and it's unfair.

Thanks.

Comment

I already forwarded it for you so you should get a reply eventually in a near future.
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

I synthesized armor to lvl 9 and got the emperor's style ...
            IGN:•BrokenRose•
            Class:Archer
            Guild:•Onež•

Comment

After level 9 it becomes one of the pieces of clothing you can get from a failed or completed synth. I synthed my level 9 a couple of times with fashion cores and got them.

Comment

Working...
              X