This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Missing

i havent played A LONGGG TIME on wartune i even forgot the server number but now when i connec tot facebook and login my character is missing. I remember my name was Gianxdrink and i played with this player alice miley. I sthere any cahnce i can retrieve that account back? If you need me to prove anything like IP address i should be able to give you that info since i havent switch internet provider, etc.Thanks in advance
    Last edited by R223827918; 05-16-2015, 02:44 PM.

Since you have not played Wartune in a long time, it could mean that your toon got deleted(you can correct me here) if your toon is not up to level 30.

Comment

i believe my character was above level 30 i think... and i even created a guild before so i think i was up to level 30

Comment

Please try to remember as much information from your toon as possible. Was it a mage, archer or a knight? Male or female? Did you play on R2 games, or Kong, Kabam or Armor? Any bit of information might help. Was the account you're posting with the same as the account you used for that toon? In which case when you log in it'll show you your "recent" servers. Is it any of those maybe?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

The character was around lvl 50 I think with 39k battle rating? It was a male knight. I played on both Facebook and R2 Games. No servers are listed in recent servers. The account I'm posting with is the same account I used to play wartune at R2 games.

Comment

The Wartune game on Facebook is of a different provider. Can it be that you have them mixed up?
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Back in 2013-2014 there used to be only 5 servers I believe... unless I'm mixed with blade hunter... anyways R2 is the one I usually play on...

Comment

If it only had a few servers in 2013/2014, I think you might be referring to a different game. Wartune started in mid-2012 and had probably about 100 servers by the time 2013 came around.

Comment

I solved my problem. I searched through my Facebook applications and I found that i played wartune on Aeria Games on server 4. Thanks for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by Gianxdrink View Post
                    I solved my problem. I searched through my Facebook applications and I found that i played wartune on Aeria Games on server 4. Thanks for all your help
                    Ah, I'm glad you've found your character! Thank you for reporting back.

I'll be closing this thread now.

Comment

Working...
                    X