Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant finish dimension

hello need some help , or its some bug
    I cannot finish my dimension . finished lvl 10 , getting the 10 resource packs..but not the chest .
    it seems I invaded someones dimension , but didn't see anyone
    nothing was taken before me and I don't see his base camp...
    on lvl 1 I searched everywhere unless u have to actually step on the square his base is (if its like any other mob/thing and u can see it in nearby unexplored squares) .

need some help..or is it a bug ?

ty

Artanys S82

His base may not be on level 1, it could be on any level that is already completed. His base will look just like your base,

Comment

I'd have to echo this suggestion. Have you checked every single level to be sure there is nothing with you have missed claiming? The dimensional invasions are still a fairly new thing to all of us.. so I'd suggest checking every single level and if you can find nothing else to defeat/claim outright then I might go the ticket route to have them check into it for you. Bugs happen.. wish they didn't but they do.. so if nothing else is found send a ticket and if you do not hear within forty-eight hours let us know and give us the number so we can try to poke them for you as dimensions are a timed event.

As I am thinking about this issue as well, you said ten levels.. did you make sure you are not missing any towers on that final level at all? I do have to ask after all just as a precaution.
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-16-2015, 06:04 PM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yeps ..did everything..so..his base can be on lvl 2 or more even if he didn't take anything from previous lvls ?

Comment

Originally posted by Artanys View Post
          yeps ..did everything..so..his base can be on lvl 2 or more even if he didn't take anything from previous lvls ?
          Yes, the tower does not need to belong to him for him to go to the next floor if I recall correctly.

Comment

well got a reply and seems its a known issue and they work on it .
            all I hope now is they can/will send me those 10 chests I deserve...

Comment

i have the same issue... stuck with it for 4 days now and doesnt seems will get a reply soon... I think i will delete it and move on

Comment

Working...
              X