Soul Crystal Exchangue s476

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystal Exchangue s476

Hello I want to inform that happened to me following last night when he left the event to change the soul crystal change 3000 but I had 3300 ate everything without reason when the prize also changes did not give me the 900 they had to have known just gave me another crystal shard but did not give me away I was consumed would please me to see and recognize am no longer to recharge but I struggled to get my crystal soul together please and thank you in advanceClick image for larger version

Name:	xd1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	530.9 KB
ID:	1772838Click image for larger version

Name:	xd2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	535.2 KB
ID:	1772839

Alright.. I see the screenshots and all of the text and this does not look like one I can wave a wand and fix for you have you submitted a support ticket with these screen shots so that they can look into things for you and see what went wrong and where? There was a lot of connectivity problems last night and it could very well have be a part of that or it could just as well be something unrelated. I would truly advise though making a ticket so they can check into this for you and see where those 900 got off to.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

What are the 500 gold chest below the crystal reward? It looks like 1000 SC were exchanged.

Comment

I answered but do not give me solution or tell me if I'm going to give back what I lost eh :/

Comment

Did you submit a ticket though? I can not personally look into this for you.. this is something people higher up them me have to examine and explore. For them to do so you will need screen shots and as much information as you can possibly provide. Have you submitted a ticket yet and gotten no answer? If so, give us the ticket number and we can try to get it poked into for you if it has been over twenty-four hours.

Your reply is a bit confusing to me, as I do not know what you have or have not done.

Also curiosity is killing the mentor, can you tell me what those gold chests were for.. out of curiosity and all that?
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X