Guild Rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Rush

[S589] Guys, I need help. My friends got three rewards and we're all on the same guild, they got the two Legends of Balenor and one guild rush, I didn't get the guild rush that gives 50 legendary stones (that's what they said.) I pmed the R2Mentor in-game and he said I should file a ticket. But I can't since my account is connected to my FB and the email of my FB is my brother's since he made my FB long ago and we both forgot the secret question. Helpp.

You don't necessarily need to access the e-mail in order to file or even read and update a ticket. You will need to input the e-mail linked to your account. After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number that appears on your screen.
    When you want to check your ticket for replies, or add additional information, go to http://support.r2games.com/support/support, fill out the ticket number and the e-mail, and you'll be able to access your ticket.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Oh okay, thanks sir.

Comment

Would just like to bump this thread for devs to see it. Still no response on my ticket.

Comment

The devs don't access the forums. If you have not had a reply in 48 hours, please come back here and post the ticket number. Then we can relay it for you. Until then, please be patient.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X