divinity shards not droping from sylph experdition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divinity shards not droping from sylph experdition

as the title says its part of the first clearance reward on a few of the levels yet its giving 0 of them
    us east kabam 46

you need to kill those bosses..
    first level has 18 boses

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
      you need to kill those bosses..
      first level has 18 boses
      ive cleared to lvl 20 .........

Comment

U actually have to click on the icon of the boss that's shown next to the lvl...and u get to fight a stronger boss...win and get those shards

Comment

1st level has 18 boses not 15...
          same on 2level and so on...

15 is counting in road.. and 3 near road without numbers (with divinity shards) and i think its only 1 time deal..

Comment

Divinity shards also did not drop for me. Server S220 U.S. East. Cleared 22 levels of sylph expedition.

Comment

I cleared 2 of them and got 80 (40 each time) so it may be a bug for you and or your server.

Edit: click on the icons to fight the bosses if you did not already know that.
              IGN: Muramasa
              Server: #351 -Snowcrest
              Guild: Saintz
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
              Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

If you do indeed feel there is a bug in the game. Please could One of these posters head to the 'Main Bug Thread', and report it there, using the template given (essential). The bug team will be able to assess it from there.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

i get 120 them yesterday... only problem - no more today... wierd thing, can only blitzz till 8lvl, but yesterday cleared 18... and today didnt get so far so get 500 shards stillimposible there
                  Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                    ive cleared to lvl 20 .........
                    u need to click on the boss and kill tham u get the auto rewards if u play like

Comment

can blitz to -10 levels of the highest you got to.

Damn stupid thing. means we have to run the 10 we cleared allready again daily and then go try for more levels...pfft. just more time wasted for some starshards...
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                        can blitz to -10 levels of the highest you got to.

Damn stupid thing. means we have to run the 10 we cleared allready again daily and then go try for more levels...pfft. just more time wasted for some starshards...
                        this is done so u dont run with again full sylph team over and over again in higher levels...

i bet once u cleared last level of what u done u had already some sylphs lost..
                        that means if there would be blitz to there u would start with full team (in case you lost triton in earlier u had no heal in high lvl and would have now, so basicly with same strenght u would make 30-50% than u actualy are doing)

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                          this is done so u dont run with again full sylph team over and over again in higher levels...

i bet once u cleared last level of what u done u had already some sylphs lost..
                          that means if there would be blitz to there u would start with full team (in case you lost triton in earlier u had no heal in high lvl and would have now, so basicly with same strenght u would make 30-50% than u actualy are doing)
                          i agree with you about the reason why they added it. but 10 level is a lot. they could have be kinder with 5 or less.
                          so far, that feature is the only one i know where i can find some sylph gem. and for that, you need to be highest daily rank possible.
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

ok question... the daily rewards we get for pet expo.. the shards thingy.. where do those go and what can I do with those... cause they are shown only when I click on the flash icon for yesterdays pet expo.. then it says how many I get.. and its poof.. as in no items anywhere.. not in inv.. not in pet expo pic...
                            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Working...
                            X