Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

kabam servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabam servers

We had maintenance this morning and when servers came back online !!!!!!

BEHOLD NO COMPENSATION GIVEN

and this is at the news /events part of forum

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/20 3:30 AM EDT
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Wednesday, the 20th of May at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Wartune 4.0 Part 2 will be updated to all servers during this maintenance. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    Added Sylph Expedition which is available once a player reaches Lvl. 60.
    Added an advanced Lvl. 80 equipment set - Mythic equipment.
    Added Double Attribute Gems (Lvl. 7 - 11) which can be synthesized in the Blacksmith.
    Fixed an issue where clothing identification consumed incorrect material amounts.
    Fixed an issue where players could not collect rewards for synthesizing Lvl. 7 Divinity Soul in the Sylph Divinity Soul event.
    All Eudaemons now have the same name - Eudaemon. Players may change its name for free the first time.
    Fixed an issue with the Guild BOSS.
    Fixed an issue where a Eudaemon’s name would reset once a player changed its name.
    Fixed various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    300000 Gold
    300000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Sylph Sepulcrum x20

so wheres compensation

I have reported this issue to my bosses in hopes of finding out what happened with the compensation that was listened on the maintenance this morning. I will do my best to find out what happened for you and if I hear anything on the issue I will be sure to let you know. Thank you for taking the time to point this out so we can try to get it looked into.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X