star tear shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star tear shards

how can I delete or sell them I don't need them anymore now there just taking up vault space now

ty

send them to your mail and delete

Comment

ty for the info

one prob is I dunno how to send them to mail

im still a noob on the game

Comment

The easiest way to get rid of them is, as JackFrost1111111 said, is to send them to your mail and delete it. To do this, as you are in a guild and in your vault already, ask to be kicked from your guild and all the stuff that was in the vault will be sent to your mail. You will then need to ask your guild leader or someone with permission to add members to get back in. Then go through the mail and claim everything back except for the star tear shards and then delete the mail.

Be careful using this method. If you lose items in the mail, they are unable to be recovered
        Last edited by Mentor_Cool; 05-20-2015, 06:49 PM.
        Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
        New Support link -

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Cool View Post
          The easiest way to get rid of them is, as JackFrost1111111 said, is to send them to your mail and delete it. To do this, as you are in a guild and in your vault already, ask to be kicked from your guild and all the stuff that was in the vault will be sent to your mail. You will then need to ask your guild leader or someone with permission to add members to get back in. Then go through the mail and claim everything back except for the star tear shards and then delete the mail.
          and what to do if i have like 2bil gold worth contribution?

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
            If Gold Income Not A Problem For You, Synth Them In To Tears (200k gold), Then Sell The Tears (6k gold) Per Tear

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
              My recommendation is to use as much as you can on the guild skills and/or get what you need in the guild shop.
              Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
              New Support link -

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Cool View Post
                My recommendation is to use as much as you can on the guild skills and/or get what you need in the guild shop.
                I Recommend If You Cannot See Outside Of The Box Give Up Being A Mod....

R282358633 Obviously Dose Not Have A Gold Income Problem. So Offering A Secondary Solution Like Synthing Tears And Selling Them Is Logical Also. Not Just Poking Your Single Solution With A Pooh Stick.

But If Your Advising Some One To Do It Maybe You Should Fully Explain How To Set Your Guild Vault Before You Get Kicked, So You Can Track And Delete Mail Efficiently, No? Instead Of Having To Reopen Mail And Reshuffle Inventory Every time.

To Optimse Your Guild Vault Before You Get Kicked, Leave One (1) Space Per Row in Vault Free, So When You Get Kicked The 6 Out Of 7 Inventory On One Line Goes Straight Into One Mail Only..( You Can Also Leave 2, 3, 4 Or 5 Spaces Free For Same Result)
                Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-21-2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                  I Recommend If You Cannot See Out Of The Box Give Up Being A Mod....

R282358633 Obviously Dose Not Have A Gold Income Problem. So Offering A Secondary Solution Like Synthing Tears And Selling Them Is Logical Also, Not Just Poking Your Single idea With A Pooh Stick.

But If Your Advising Some One To Do It Maybe You Should Fully Explain How To Set Your Guild Vault Before You Get Kicked, So You Can Track And Delete Mail Efficiently, No?

To Optimse Your Guild Vault Before You Get Kicked, Leave One (1) Space Per Row in Vault Free, So When You Get Kicked The 5 Out Of 6 Inventory On One Line Goes Straight Into One Mail Only..( You Can Also Leave 2,3 Or 4 Spaces Free For Same Result)
                  Thanks Freddy for your input and the extra details regarding the mail method
                  New Support link -

Comment

I Recommend If You Cannot See Outside Of The Box Give Up Being A Mod....

R282358633 Obviously Dose Not Have A Gold Income Problem. So Offering A Secondary Solution Like Synthing Tears And Selling Them Is Logical Also. Not Just Poking Your Single Solution With A Pooh Stick.

But If Your Advising Some One To Do It Maybe You Should Fully Explain How To Set Your Guild Vault Before You Get Kicked, So You Can Track And Delete Mail Efficiently, No? Instead Of Having To Reopen Mail And Reshuffle Inventory Every time.

To Optimse Your Guild Vault Before You Get Kicked, Leave One (1) Space Per Row in Vault Free, So When You Get Kicked The 6 Out Of 7 Inventory On One Line Goes Straight Into One Mail Only..( You Can Also Leave 2, 3, 4 Or 5 Spaces Free For Same Result)
                    i know that.. but there is allways remainings of those shards (99% u will never have exactly 50-100-150 and s.o. the problem is that no one needs it anymore, and it cant be sold.. and btw.. 200k its ok. but when u colect in 1 month like 1k of those items and then it costs 4+mil i think no one wants to make that.. better waste those 4 mil gold into smth usefull (like hp if playing without convenant) or 10k astro xp or whatever else..
                    it takes unnecesary inventory space and sending it to mail solves problem like for 1 day (or untill u open horns from skytrail) im geting 20+ horns daily that means if i open all of them same day 99% i will get atleast 1 time shards and loose inventory space..
                    there should be consideration of devs to make those cr.ap sellable, who needs those items will prevent accident selling by simply locking that item..
                    Last edited by R282358633; 05-21-2015, 06:55 AM.

Comment

ty guys for the input

Comment

If Gold Income Not A Problem For You, Synth Them In To Tears (200k gold), Then Sell The Tears (6k gold) Per Tear
                        I went this method,only got 1k gold each for them when I sold them

ty freddy and everyone for helping me

Comment

one thing on mailtrick. We had many mails disappear, so if we do a mentor said to do to get rid of them. and loose some valuable items whil doing it...then what? From responses on r2 on previous times it has happened, they will not give the stuff back, as "the mail system is not ment to be used to store inventory items".

So if items are lost durin, will mentor hand our stuff us back to us?
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Who like's pie? If You Aint Got The Balls to Comment In Forum Directly Instead Of Giving Neg Rep Anonymously For No Reason Other Than To Troll, Go Eat some wonderful Cupcakes.. (Rep Means Nothing Apart From The Fact That I Have A Different Opinion From You)
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-21-2015, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X