• Show
Clear All

• sylph skill bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture7.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1772965

Hello JackFrost. I remember this one a while ago. The typo has been reported, but I'll see if I can bump someone to see the status on it.

Update:

Can you please report this in the 'Main Bug Thread' using the template given in original post. That way the bugs are reported all in one place, and not lost in the forum. Thank you
    Last edited by Whakapono; 05-21-2015, 01:56 AM. Reason: update
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
      Hello JackFrost. I remember this one a while ago. The typo has been reported, but I'll see if I can bump someone to see the status on it.

Update:

Can you please report this in the 'Main Bug Thread' using the template given in original post. That way the bugs are reported all in one place, and not lost in the forum. Thank you
      I posted it in the Main Bug Thread... I posted this because it said to post a link supporting the thread if there isn't one they asked for us to create unless I just misunderstood

Comment

How odd I didn't spot the one in the main thread, apologies

Making threads about specific bugs are more for the purpose of 'discussion on the topic'. This may be done for possible 'quick fixes', or 'work arounds' until the bug is fixed. I think typos can stay in the bug thread on their own Thank you for going the extra mile JackFrost, it is appreciated.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
          How odd I didn't spot the one in the main thread, apologies

Making threads about specific bugs are more for the purpose of 'discussion on the topic'. This may be done for possible 'quick fixes', or 'work arounds' until the bug is fixed. I think typos can stay in the bug thread on their own Thank you for going the extra mile JackFrost, it is appreciated.
          np... I am curious if the skill is actually giving the correct res

Comment

Working...
          X