missing HP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing HP

Someone has lost HP when return to the game?

Originally posted by ticket
    Dear player,
    Actually there is no such bug as losing the HP,please make sure that you had understand how this HP system run,and also why you lose it in game,because after we check, there is no abnormal record under your account.
    Thanks for your support
    or i´m only stupid that do not understand how HP system work?

If you don't have Power of Healing and you don't have any HP in reserve then i could see the possibility of losing hp while offline. For example, you may lose it if someone plunders you. I don't know if that's true or not. If you just meant the stat then i would check your medallion
    Last edited by R238283246; 05-21-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Are you referring to Wartune, Gnestrupede? If so, please give me the ticket number of this reply.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-21-2015, 02:34 PM.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

no one hit me in arena or plunder
        always keep HP in reserve
        medallion 16 days left
        no temporary titles

Ticket #561718, but i play in PC, i created this topic to see if I'm stupid or images sent with this note was not clear

Comment

Ah, shame. We can't help you with the response you got on your ticket as that is a different company.

I hope someone can help you figure out what may have happened.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by random monkey
            Dear player,
            Thanks for your patience.
            Actually from the screenshot we can see that you did not open the spirit covenant yet,so each time you fight any battle ,any map ,any arena ,you will lose HP.
            The solution is to get one spirit covenant card,or purchase more HP pition incase you ran out of HP.
            Thanks for your understanding and support
            Now I lose HP in battle when I am offline?

how to fight on any map when it is offline and no blitz on??

Comment

Like MemoryLane said, you play Wartune at a different company, one we do not provide customer support for. I'm afraid you're at the wrong forums.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

we have no forum in wartune . com is abandoned ages

I know I'm in the wrong forum but do not look for support, even as the ctrl c ctrl + v is always the same, look for opinion of other players

Comment

Working...
                X