R2games don't know 2 do the math

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games don't know 2 do the math

Usually when you upgrade a piece of gear it should improve but seams R2Games did it again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	What1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	1773018

Another issue is that R2GAMES don't know to do the math or they are trying to full people to spend more money! I mean when u offer a "discount" it should be a DISCOUNT not to trick people to use Balens just because they see the word "Discount"! Some people might not check & be tricked 2 buy the so called "Discount: 20%"!
    In therms of any law around the world when u lie people so that u can profit & get more money from them it's called extortion & also theft!

Name:	what2.jpg
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	1773019

I would like to hear an explanation from R2Games people for my Thread!

First: You make it better quality to get higher base stats so it get enchanted with higher stats, kinda like 70leg to 80 gear.

Eternal light has it own limit, of 5 per day, so comparing it too the "buy with balens" option is unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      First: You make it better quality to get higher base stats so it get enchanted with higher stats, kinda like 70leg to 80 gear.

Eternal light has it own limit, of 5 per day, so comparing it too the "buy with balens" option is unfair.
      Welcome to the new, profit driven China mate. Who says they didn't learn anything from the West.

Comment

Ps.. I think the buzz term adopted by the East is "Enhance Shareholder Value"

Comment

Here is another example

Name:	math1.JPG
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	1713057Click image for larger version

Name:	math2.JPG
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1713058

Comment