new bg hp problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bg hp problems.

So, you loose a batle, loose honor. blaa blaa.

you spawn... and have around 200k hp (about 1/5th of full).

Is this intentional or a bug? as its annoyin as hell at least. (and nope. no pic. will take one more tomorrow as done todays:P)
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

I'll add it to the very impressively long bug list of this update...

Thanks for reporting
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Is there any chance this could be attributed to how many pillars/totems your team held? Did you have enough in your hit point pool? Did you change sylphs/eudaemons at any time? Did you change astrals at any time or a skill set that could have affected the hit points? Do you have spirit covenant?

I am trying to figure out what may or may not be affecting this because since this is the new battleground for all I have tried it and didn't have this issue.. and so far I haven't heard of anyone else having it though, if people are I would hope they will chime in here.. so can you help us try to narrow down what may be causing it.. or if this just may be some bizarre bug. Also if it happens again can you take some screen shots for us?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

what is it with the point not changed in 5 min kick .. even if fighting a silly *meowing* mage that can heal for 5 Cupcakeing min ..
        this is just a ridiculous reason to get kicked .. just before u finally can kill such a Cupcake .. give mages a healing gound or some
        Last edited by demoniced; 07-23-2015, 09:50 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

I had same bug:
          1st u win a fight, but has low HP
          2nd u lose a fight
          3rd u do a new fight but start at low HP

No gears-eudaemons,... modification between fights

Click image for larger version

Name:	03.gif
Views:	1
Size:	696.0 KB
ID:	1714928

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
            what is it with the point not changed in 5 min kick .. even if fighting a silly *meowing* mage with can heal for 5 Cupcakes min ..
            this is just a ridiculous reason to get kicked .. just before u finally can kill such a Cupcakes .. give mages a healing gound or some
            That's not the topic of this thread... So please don't hijack a thread with a different topic. Please make your own.
            Oh, and watch your language. Thanks
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Can I ask if this dryad came from fighting a player or from fighting a monster/guard/resource officer? if it comes from one of those then yes it is possible to gain a dryad while still holding low hit points. However if this is a result of fights with players, the dryad I mean, it could be a bug and I will ask Esme to elevate it for you.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

have base ~750k hps, lost a fight in bg and spawned with ~250k hps, noticed the hp you get from dryads doesn't refill, just adds to your max hp, but missing ~60% of my hp is something i cant figure
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

sorry esme thread says hp problem .. well i saw it as such as infinite heals are hp problems in new bg as they result in kicks .. the title works both ways .. not getting hp at start (as knight i just say use ur darn heal rune problem solved as it was already in patch note that hp not refills so put topic under that then .. talking afterwards bout things already being announced) or faceing infinite healz and get kicked .. both relate to hp problems

and oke .. i watch my language (already sayd meowing) .. but u watch ur backery dont like pink cupcakes so redid ur cupcakes in as it should be cupcakeing and cupcake

to add there are to many topic on new nerfs so well hyjacking wasnt my goal .. just looked for a topic title that would fit the problem .. or we have 9999999 topics a day u dont want that either
                  Last edited by demoniced; 07-23-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    Can I ask if this dryad came from fighting a player or from fighting a monster/guard/resource officer? if it comes from one of those then yes it is possible to gain a dryad while still holding low hit points. However if this is a result of fights with players, the dryad I mean, it could be a bug and I will ask Esme to elevate it for you.
                    Those dryads come from fights versus players

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      well...ermmm, unless dryads come from loosin to monster/guard/resource officer..then you can guess :P

Is there any chance this could be attributed to how many pillars/totems your team held? Did you have enough in your hit point pool? Did you change sylphs/eudaemons at any time? Did you change astrals at any time or a skill set that could have affected the hit points? Do you have spirit covenant?

no idea on pillars. yes, full botle(thou if that matters in bg now, would be nice to know). no i did not swap anything. no covenant.
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

esme this hp bug thread soo is right place to tell that hp not refill in new bg. me too have always half o less hp after got killed. in prev bg always respawn full

Comment

This bug is not fixed at this time I just got killed 3 times in bg and all 3 times respawned with only 1/2 health. I was on the blue side and was killed by 2 different players.

Comment

and yes. the bug is with the dryads. those pop up the hp max limit..only problem is, they do not fill the hp after.

and yes. after winnin guards (gains dryads) or loosin to player (gains dryads). Sooo basicly you get huge dryads...but no hp and go splay in one shot if any bugger gets the shot out first...
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

i had it this morning won first battle lost 2nd and 200 hp i started with some how the system is takin ur hp away wen u recieve the dryads

Comment

Working...
                              X