need to change my email

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to change my email

hi, i lost my email password, i need to change my email coz i cant receive gift code that r2 send it to all pplz

Please read here for more information.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Please read here for more information.
      R2Games does not offer a way for players to change the email address once it has been verified. This prevents players from having their account permanently stolen and ensures that an account will always have a way to be recovered. We will not process any requests to have an email address removed from an account.
      so i cant change my old email address even when i still have the access to it? this is a stupid-*** policy, but not surprising because this is r2 afterall.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        so i cant change my old email address even when i still have the access to it? this is a stupid-*** policy, but not surprising because this is r2 afterall.
        Yeah, we were a bit surprised by that as well... We tried reasoning with the persons leading the new platform implementation, but we were unsuccessful in changing that.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

has this been resolved? Im locked out of my email account, i got a new phone and the old number is gone and , stupid yahoo wont let me login even with my login and password, they want
          to send a verification text to my old phone number. and they wont even send a verification to my back up email. so ....., i made a new email account , and now r2 wont let me change
          email account? this is ******* weird, so i CANT spend any money in the game if i want to , i would have to start my game all over again from scratch. this is pure **
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-08-2016, 03:38 PM. Reason: language

Comment

I forgot password because long time ago not log in

Comment

Working...
            X