Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need Rush Week Rewards Clarification please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Rush Week Rewards Clarification please

Below you will find the Rush week rewards for new servers that was posted on July of 2015:

Rush Week - Guild Style

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 5 days after the server is released.

Description: The best players know you can never get to the top by yourself. Create or join a guild today and earn fantastic rewards! If your guild reaches the requirements below, all members of the guild will be handsomely rewarded! During the event, both guild leader and guild members may claim handsome rewards when guild reached certain levels.

Level 5 Guild:
    • Members: 300,000 Gold, Daru x300,000, Kyanite x10,000
    • Guild Leader: Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack,x5, Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x5
    Level 6 Guild:
    • Members: 600,000 Gold, Daru x600,000, Kyanite x20,000, Socketing Rod x1
    • Guild Leader: Lvl. 3-5 Gem Packx10, Lvl. 9 Luck StoneX5, Mount Training Whip x30
    Level 7 Guild:
    • Members: 1,000,000 Gold, Daru x1,000,000, Kyanite x40,000, Mount Training Whip x30
    • Guild Leader: Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x20, Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x10, Mount Training Whip x70
    Notes:
    • Each character may only redeem once.
    • Allow up to 72 hours for prizes to be sent after the completion of this activity.
    • Do not leave, transfer or disband guilds until you have received your rewards.

When the acting/originator of the guild I belong to, stated that he was not going to be able to do the normal routine things that the Guild Master is expected of him, so he transferred the guild, This transfer was on Day 1 of the new server and less then 3 hours since it had opened.

My question/concern is this, since all of us have stayed and grown the guild to level 7 are all of us pretty much CUPCAKED now, because the original Guild Master made an error in judgement ? He stated the reason why he could not perform his duties as G.M was because of the time difference. We all have worked very long and hard to fulfil the requirements, and I feel just because of this all of our hard work is and will be for nothing. I believe an exception to this rule needs to be giving to us on S614 US West Guild - SOULREAPER.
    Thank you in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guild Level 7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	560.3 KB
ID:	1777262

s614

These are the 2 ss I am providing you with for the rush week rewards. As u can see we can not collect them and my guildies are questioning why. Ty for your help.

Name:	s614  Rush Week Rewards  10-03-3015  #1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	1718223Click image for larger version

Name:	s614  Rush Week Rewards  10-03-3015  #2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	481.4 KB
ID:	1718224

Comment

Here shows that our guild is level 7 I didn't get the time/date stamp on this screen shot-but we made guild level 7 on 10/02/2015

Name:	Guild Level 7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	560.3 KB
ID:	1718225

Comment

I did not get the ss with the guild name on it but NotWhoUThink did for me. Our guild is called SOULREAPER. again ty and we know the devs are on holiday and it may take some time, but hope it is soon

i ran out of pizza but did leave a pizza size choco chip cookie on the table

Comment

Ooo thank you both for the screenshots! I'll put the question out there and see if I can get an answer, but first I'll swipe some of that cookie for myself and the mod/mentor team *nom nom nom*
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

if you read the event its says it will end 5 days after the server opens, wait till tuesday to get your rewards then if you dont file a ticket. One thing to remember this event has bugged to not give rewards up to a week later.

Comment

What ThinMint is saying is accurate.

This event has been notorious in the past with awarding its rewards on time. So once the event ends, if you can keep a screen shot of things, it can not hurt any.. and if you do not have rewards a few days after that.. please submit a ticket and include the screen shot as well as a description of the event and the issue.

if you do not hear within twenty-four to forty-eight hours after that let us know on the forums so we can try to help you further.

Magi~
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The question was raised as it shows each can be claimed as it is reached. Before it was not displayed in hot events like this. That is what has people asking the question why they can not claim rewards.
                The way it "appears" in hot events..it should be able to be claimed as you go along.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                  The question was raised as it shows each can be claimed as it is reached. Before it was not displayed in hot events like this. That is what has people asking the question why they can not claim rewards.
                  The way it "appears" in hot events..it should be able to be claimed as you go along.
                  Apologies for the confusion, I had merged a couple of threads together. The post Magik was replying to didn't have any screenshots or mention of the rewards being in hot events.

I'm still waiting on a reply myself, but by this time, it's not looking hopeful until the holiday period is over. For now, I would suggest to make those screenshots little before reset of the 5th day. If they are not claimable after reset, make another screenshot and send a ticket (or reply an open one). Feel free to link this forum post, and if you have not heard back within 48hr, please post link or character details here.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                  X