Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Event Boxes!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Boxes!!!!!!

Your boxes clearly state one of the following items (lists items) - Plus one of the following (clothing shards x1,x2,x10) it does not say a chance for one of the following its stated that you will get one of the following. So why are we not getting clothing shards on each box opened. You either need to go back to grammar school or compensate for your misleading text for each box. So I have opened 20 boxes so far comp should be for 20+ clothing shards.
    forever faithful

Click image for larger version

Name:	save 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1718521 yes u are right does state open to get one of the following and plus one of the clothing shards

Comment

Thank you for the report, Frost, and Harry for the screenie. I'll ask the GMs to forward this.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]151695[/ATTACH] yes u are right does state open to get one of the following and plus one of the clothing shards
        Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Thank you for the report, Frost, and Harry for the screenie. I'll ask the GMs to forward this.
        thank you esme
        forever faithful

Comment

No worries. Seeing time zones are always against me, I'll let Whaka know as well, so they can poke someone when there are more folks online
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

any news on this esme???????? is it a typo error or it suppose to give clothing shards but bug malfunction

Comment

Clearly typo from how the other chests works, however a bad one. Almost worth opening all boxes, pretend to not understand, and hope for compensation

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                any news on this esme???????? is it a typo error or it suppose to give clothing shards but bug malfunction
                Like I said, timezones are against me. There is no Wartune specific higher up online when this was posted. So no. I don't have any info yet.

Comment

Time to Merge this Thread I see

This one is gonna be a huge one :P
                  Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                  Guild: Ragnarok
                  Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                  Platform: R2Games
                  Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

It happened in the last chest as well. You aren't going to get guaranteed clothing shards. that was never the intent. Someone stuffed up and reversed the tags on the two lists of rewards, and R2 didn't fix it.

Comment

Please See Here for chest corrections.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1453345

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Like I said, timezones are against me. There is no Wartune specific higher up online when this was posted. So no. I don't have any info yet.
                        It dosent mather if it is a typo.. customer laws clearly says that if the sailor promise u something and its writen down on the produkt..the sailor have too follow that..the customer have the right too get what promised when the produkt is in sail already. If the boxes are out for sail whit the text that promises clothing shard in every box as they do now.. then we should get a clothing shard in every box..as well in the free boxes than the bought ones..this is why sailors chek and correckt they annons before they show those up in the store or netside..u cant clame all sailor tricks to be typos.. we are not that stupid..
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

"open for a chance to obtain one of the folowing"... do you guys rly need to open ur eyes to read better? -_-

Comment

Open for a chance to obtain one of the following... item list

plus one of the following --- item list.

It dosent say plus chance for one of the following. I think I learned too read a long time ago.. writing whitout typos tho.. Im just as bad as R2 I know.. but its bc this aint my 1st language. not even the 2nd one and bc my right hand is damaged..but then again, me is just a player.. nit the game developer or the one who is in charge of selling these items..just a user..
                            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

To Mods,

I have a slight disagreement on time zones and fixing issue. I have seen this time and time again when there is problem in favor of the player, developers (or who ever fixes this) are fixed in a matter hours, not days, weeks, months, or years. If it is bad enough, they will roll back the players so they will no longer have them. If it is not and not towards the player, then it is pretty much and "suck it up" and have a nice day.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X