Arena matching ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
    No it's not P-J-J. And I wonder what makes you think that remark was racist. It's a game from China, hence Chinese. If I'm talking about Italian food, does that make me racist too? Maybe I'm generalizing but I'm not being racist.
    Also, thanks for the negative rep. I remember adding positive points to yours cause I usually agreed to the things you said & wanted to bring you to the green side from the red one.
    Ada even misinterpreted what I told in that thread: I said Chinese culture company.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    It is if you say that Italian food sucks because Italians are a bunch of money hungry people who doesn't care about anyone else.

Grow up. Context matters and PJJ and you both bring up exactly the same context.

Also grow up. Just because you up rated me doesn't mean that I have to agree with you at all times and up rate you only and worship the ground you step on.
    We brought similar things as we maybe identify the same culture roots of R2Games, no matter if they have U.S. licence, they still behave like Chinese company (BTW, I meant R2Games USA to distinguish).
    No ISO processes, no ITIL, no Kanban, no TQM ... to be compared with other cultures.

The other thing is that R2Games is "milk until death" style company, which is management style and it is not specific to any nation.

Sadly this combination leading to Wartune death.

Comment

There are many western companies who does not have any of those. As I have been involved in the ISO process (both accreditation and audit), I know how onerous it is to gain and retain ISO rating. Most companies, in fact, 90+% of western companies, don't have it. You really think that your local restaurant will have an ISO rating?

It is not a purely Chinese thing and the way you keep banging on about Chinese companies in a derogatory manner proves that you are a racist.

Comment

Hope they can fix this, 50 secs matching and found wrong peoples
        Plataform: R2Games - Server: 597 Oceanic - IGN: MascuL1NO - Level 50 - BR: 170K - Guild: Alliance

Comment

Originally posted by R223055610 View Post
          Hi,
          honestly nothing to say... facing 70-80lvl in arena including old servers. this matching is so unfair for low level and new characters, also it's no fun for high BR players since most fights are over with 1st hit... i m just wondering what's the point of arena now? and this unbalanced matching is it a bug or intentional?
          i just wanted to post these screenshots of today's arena.
          this is the character i used (37lvl)[ATTACH=CONFIG]153018[/ATTACH]

all attempts were like this....
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]153019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]153020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]153021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]153022[/ATTACH]
          Yea i understand how u feeling and its suck if u matching w/ higher lvl+ BR even u cant beat it.
          also its suck cant even get better rewards for insignia amount (to exchange for Medallion & Materials for gear item even for League Insignia).
          I haven't Play Much in Group Arena, cuz there still to much lag & its still hard to see what my team doing nxt or the enemy and what kind of sylph there might have -_- even the auto hide check mark is really annoying when u try to re-click it, it auto click back the box making my screen seeing shadow pff.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Still every day my lvl 40 fighting all lvl 70+ (can tell because they all have eudaemons). At level 40 you don't even have a sylph how are you suppose to have a chance against lvl 70+?

Comment

Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
              Still every day my lvl 40 fighting all lvl 70+ (can tell because they all have eudaemons). At level 40 you don't even have a sylph how are you suppose to have a chance against lvl 70+?
              You're not.

Comment

Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
                No chance with R2. They did the same thing with Shadowbound which I had locked horns with a moderator and ad.min on another account asking them to reconsider balancing the event. All I was told by them (and the butt kissers that they were grouped with) that I have to get stronger. Yeah, a cold day in Hell sounds about right before I could even consider spending. So I left that game and retried Wartune, and now, it's not even worth doing arena or battle ground if you want to get the insigs/honor. Only one that you can probably get them now (if you're lucky to make the list) is at GB (and pumping all your fangs into bonuses in the adv guild skills section).
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X