No announcement yet.

Arena matching ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem. The new patch 5.1 will make sure all low level fighting level 80 players in group arena. We either quit the game or level up to 80. Wartune is not fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
      this is wanted, make unfair matching, cause this way unskilled but heavy cashing players get a result for their money

some want competition but most want to be the big ones to show how superior they are thats the idea of pay-to-win games, give idiots with too mucgh money the feeling of beeing skilled
      yeeeeeeep, especially those oxymorons who, even though they dont need to, keep getting top 3 in class wars probly just to make sure no one else gets the mounts for free. Way to go fudgers !

Comment

Day 5. Doesn't matter which side you're on, win or lose, no fun. Rigged so much it's just not a game anymore. A class of players always wins, the other always loses...or, near enough to always.

Managed to win one today on my main account, add in my alt and it was one win, twenty-nine fast losses. Or, for the last five days, three wins (two with a team), 147 losses. About half of those with an account over 1M BR.

"The Fix Is In" sounds like the new motto around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
          Day 5. Doesn't matter which side you're on, win or lose, no fun. Rigged so much it's just not a game anymore. A class of players always wins, the other always loses...or, near enough to always.

Managed to win one today on my main account, add in my alt and it was one win, twenty-nine fast losses. Or, for the last five days, three wins (two with a team), 147 losses. About half of those with an account over 1M BR.

"The Fix Is In" sounds like the new motto around here.
          as a level 80 with 3 mil BR, ill start supporting the lower level cause by going in arena with only 1 hp, no sylph and no kid

Watch me on eastern time servers :P

PS. Make sure you hit me fast with your chaos rune or something fast ^^

Anyone is welcome to join the cause. Stop Eating R2's Cupcakes and start being supportive to your fellow gamers :P
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-10-2015, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
            as a level 80 with 3 mil BR, ill start supporting the lower level cause by going in arena with only 1 hp, no sylph and no kid
            Very generous of you.

I'll still say you shouldn't have been pushed so far. Nor should any of us.

This matching, I'm told, is also now prevailing in dimensions, too.

When the Hot Event for arena is over, I'll probably do my one match a week, otherwise (if I have a brain in my head) just staying out of arena...and who-knows-how-many other events that are badly rigged, not getting issues serviced, getting tickets closed prematurely (when being able to file tickets wasn't also bugged!)...this whole game is dying with this latest patch.

As a level 80 with 3M BR, you'll probably see my alt (level 48, ~40K BR) before my main (level 70, 1M+ BR, added over 800K BR in the last month), with the current matching system. I don't think I'm a slouch, but can't compete against a system seeming to go out of its way to make the imbalance so ridiculous it's funny...though I don't see the humor in it. My alt got a room today with 8 red sylphs and names from the cross-server list of top BR's. I suppose I should thank the devs for making me secure in the knowledge it'd be over fast.

I'm in fun guilds, with real gamers. I'm always going to appreciate someone who really gets it, being about all of us coming here to have fun. So, thanks MsK for noble sentiment and honorable play.

I'm hoping they fix this game so the fun returns. Saying several good-bye forevers a day now. Greed is too smart for this...whatever is going on...to be greed. Greed wouldn't kill the goose while it's busy laying golden eggs. Greed would be smart enough here to take that goose to the vet...not make Thanksgiving dinner of it, and need to throw the bones away long before December rolls around.
            Last edited by Centaur0001; 11-09-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

why GM / Admin not responding to this thread? r they seriously put players first? Eat that Cupcake!
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-10-2015, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2115410821 View Post
                why GM / Admin not responding to this thread? r they seriously put players first? Eat that Cupcake!
                if you look at the 5.1 bug report thread, you can see that they put this bug under the ''Intended change'' section.

:/
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-10-2015, 05:30 AM.

Comment

LOL!!!

The only time the GM/Admin respond to this thread is to troll you for ranting about how they are not responding in this thread. Classic R2.

Comment

This is getting really obnoxious, since I submitted a ticket on this matter, I got the response that the devs and ops teams are to attend to this matter as quickly as possible, this was on November 7th, so now I have to reply to the email message so the ticket doesn't get lost in the shuffle. So needless to say for the last 3 days its been hell to even try to get a single win-matching servers w/the 600 series servers that are 1 or 2 years older then us is unbelievable, the matching system must have been disabled and or totally done away with. Get this arena fixed soon please.

Case #: 445295

Comment

I guess with r2 if it aint broke or they arent planning on breaking it then we wouldnt be playing wartune it would be a much better game with less focus on how much money they can get out of us without fixing problems before we get fed up and quit... just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by rjhayter25 View Post
                        I guess with r2 if it aint broke or they arent planning on breaking it then we wouldnt be playing wartune it would be a much better game with less focus on how much money they can get out of us without fixing problems before we get fed up and quit... just a thought
                        Chinese games are all about monetization. As harsh as it might sound, they do not care about the player base. And you can see it's pretty evident around here. Many of us don't realize that this game is going to be dumped soon. Winterfrost Legacy is up.

Comment

Hahaha! Is that you on another name, PJJ? Lol! Same old racist chestnut.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            Hahaha! Is that you on another name, PJJ? Lol! Same old racist chestnut.
                            No it's not P-J-J. And I wonder what makes you think that remark was racist. It's a game from China, hence Chinese. If I'm talking about Italian food, does that make me racist too? Maybe I'm generalizing but I'm not being racist.
                            Also, thanks for the negative rep. I remember adding positive points to yours cause I usually agreed to the things you said & wanted to bring you to the green side from the red one.

Comment

It is if you say that Italian food sucks because Italians are a bunch of money hungry people who doesn't care about anyone else.

Grow up. Context matters and PJJ and you both bring up exactly the same context.

Also grow up. Just because you up rated me doesn't mean that I have to agree with you at all times and up rate you only and worship the ground you step on.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                It is if you say that Italian food sucks because Italians are a bunch of money hungry people who doesn't care about anyone else.

Grow up. Context matters and PJJ and you both bring up exactly the same context.

Also grow up. Just because you up rated me doesn't mean that I have to agree with you at all times and up rate you only and worship the ground you step on.
                                It's funny how you asked me to grow up out of nowhere, twice. But I do understand now how you got on the red side. I've got nothing more to say to you. Have a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X