Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount shop refresh

Hi,

I fully understand if weekly refresh of mount shop dont give out new mounts to buy it.
    But i used 1999 balens and still no one avaible. There it said 1 mount guaranteed apear on refresh for balens.
    Can u take a look ? have few screen shot about it.

DMC
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Képerny?felvétel (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	418.6 KB
ID:	1779235

Name:	Képerny?felvétel (4).jpg
Size:	416.5 KB
ID:	1779236

Name:	Képerny?felvétel (5).jpg
Size:	421.2 KB
ID:	1779237
    Last edited by codrut1979; 12-20-2015, 11:39 PM. Reason: added screen shots

I heard that if you have nothing to buy in the shop, the refresh is free. I have not tried this as I have TONS of mounts to be bought, but that was what I was told.

If you had to pay to refresh when all mounts are unavailable to buy, then something is wrong.

Comment

I have 7 inactive mounts avaible in all mount list. Didnt got any avaible on weekly reset, that why i refreshed shop for 1999 balens.
      It say u get for sure at least one inactivated mount.

Comment

Oh, in that case, pass. I am not sure what happens when you refresh INTO a page full of owned mounts.

Have you tried refreshing again? Maybe it will give you a refresh for free?

Oh, by the way. 5k beast souls and all mounts bought? Really? Didn't think that was possible. You sure you didn't abuse the TOK bug?

Comment

i had more, already spent some beast soul last week. Some ppl have more than 20k beast soul avaible. Because we had lot of mount active. And got lot from recharge events. And wasnt able to spend them. We waited for this patch to get more mount in shop.

Comment

If you say so. I don't recharge, so I can't say either way.

Comment

Great, no mod, mentor answered this thread. Great job.

Comment

Apologies for the late reply. I have seen someone forward this issue. Did you have a ticket number by chance? I will ask if they have any updates in the matter.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Oh, in that case, pass. I am not sure what happens when you refresh INTO a page full of owned mounts.

Have you tried refreshing again? Maybe it will give you a refresh for free?

Oh, by the way. 5k beast souls and all mounts bought? Really? Didn't think that was possible. You sure you didn't abuse the TOK bug?

wow, just cause someone has a lot of something doesnt mean they are a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                    wow, just cause someone has a lot of something doesnt mean they are a cheater.
                    When my experience is that I struggle to even get 1320 souls for a mount, the question is a valid one.

I also point you to the post I made in response to his.

Do try to read the whole thread before shooting yourself in the groin with your mouth.

Comment

When my experience is that I struggle to even get 1320 souls for a mount, the question is a valid one.

I also point you to the post I made in response to his.

Do try to read the whole thread before shooting yourself in the groin with your mouth.

lol, i read it, whole thing, just pointing out that someone having more of something than you "think" is possible doesnt make them a cheater.

Comment

lol, i read it, whole thing, just pointing out that someone having more of something than you "think" is possible doesnt make them a cheater.
                        That you interpreted my question as an accusation shows much about yourself.

Comment

That you interpreted my question as an accusation shows much about yourself.

you didnt simply ask how they acquired so many, you questioned them about exploiting a glitch in the system (aka cheating) to obtain them. says plenty about you.

Comment

you didnt simply ask how they acquired so many, you questioned them about exploiting a glitch in the system (aka cheating) to obtain them. says plenty about you.
                            Lol! Really? Ah well, too bad, then. You can stew in your dislike and interpretation. Me? I have resolved it with the guy involved to both our satisfactions.

Nosyparkers everywhere these days, all TOO willing to take offence on someone else's behalf without even bothering to ask for their permission.

Comment

very good rate of solving problems, started ticket on 22 december if i remember right. After few days got a mail, they said will sent out in 3-4 bussiness day my balens. We are after one month and still didnt received any mail about my case. And still didnt received back my balens. Any moderator can check my issue ? Maybe u can kick some balls to hurry up the coleagues.

Comment

Working...
                              X