• Show
Clear All

I think he/she meant this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Could not connect to host error.png
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1722902
    As I clicked on your link (to test) and this is the result. You may want to bring that to R2's attention.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Can you please screenshot the screen you are getting? Also please be sure to include the URL in your screenshot (try to cover your username if it's in view).

http://support.r2games.com/support/support

If you are unsure of how to include screenshots here on the forums, screenshot URLs can come in handy. There is a tutorial linked in my signature.

Self explanatory.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Will update i dont know bout OP or others but i can access the support link again
        East coast archer.

Comment

Nope still got it (the error) at my end. Can connect elsewhere like www.r2games.com, wartune.r2games.com, etc., but not there.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thank you all, I will ask around to see if anyone has any ideas.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Whakapono, i already had another thread about this but it seems that i can get access if not logged into r2games account but the search button doesn't work in that case. As soon as i log in that error shows up and i cannot access the page.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....howing-tickets

Comment

Found out that if the r2games account is online it gives the HTTP error. If no account logged the site shows.

And since my tickets are being closed by support because i cannot reply, is there any mod that can foward them and help me with it?

Comment

I have forwarded the issue where players are unable to access 'ticket access page', and explained not all players are affected. Hopefully they can replicate the issue so they can either fix it, or let us know how to.

Yes you're welcome to post here or PM any of the Mods a number, what the ticket was about, and last time you replied, and we'll be happy to forward for you. For now, please try communicating by replying to your email (remember to check junk folder).
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by kostaspap98 View Post
                    Whakapono, i already had another thread about this but it seems that i can get access if not logged into r2games account but the search button doesn't work in that case. As soon as i log in that error shows up and i cannot access the page.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....howing-tickets
                    Thank you for finding this thread, I couldn't find it anywhere ^_^
                    Merging
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                    X