I need help with my code on event of the new year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with my code on event of the new year

Sorry to bother you, but I need help with my year-end event code, the code that I gained in wartune game, reads "This card number you entered is invalid. Check the number and try again" Can any of you give me news, please?

Year-end event code? It be nice if u actually specify where u actually got the code ; - ;
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/activity/usys/ this event, picked up the code when I go for the game, speaking what I typed above

Comment

then it takes u to your accounts shows u that u are lvl 2 and the perk packs u can obtain with certain games. U click wartune, it shows u the items u get, and code. U put in the code and it states invalid. So again we got. troll codes that dont work.

Comment

So... i will receive new code? as it gets for my situation? i need this code =/

Comment

Can you tell me what platform you play? I know some people who are not on r2games do have r2games forum accounts. If you are on r2games are you making sure there are no spaces before or after the code so that it will go in as intended?
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Yes, I am in r2games, 628- Crystal Ruins server
              and I checked the code has no space or anything copied and pasted everything right

Comment

if they want I move the code here for you, oh, and my launcher does not work always stops responding if you can help I thank .

Comment

Codes are also case sensitive.. so I ask are you inputting it correctly.. and I know this may sound silly but there are many games you can claim codes for, are you certain the code was claimed for wartune and not any of the other games? I just want to eliminate as much as we can here.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Man , i'm copy and Friend, I copy the code and paste always worked then I copied this and gave invalid code ...

just only wartune i used the code

just only wartune i use the code
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-30-2015, 12:28 PM. Reason: triple post merge

Comment

I understand the frustration and I have offered every solution and suggestion I possibly have at this time. I think you may need to send in a support ticket and see if they can sort this out. Also include a screen shot of the code you were given as well as that could help a bit I suspect.

Comment

where i ask for support?

Comment

Code are u selecting right part

u click at the arrows

then the pack lvl you are eligable for

then the code
                          (below) is an example i don't play this game

make sure you don't copy the words " code: "just the red letters

I have known people to copy the whole thing only reason i am posting it
                          ShandowBound - S62 - Wandy
                          Wartunes - S616 - Wandy

(song not rude!)

Comment

Man, but i did not handle this at all in the game for the love of god help me i need this code only that does not work already tried the other account does not work

Comment

Originally posted by kwgameplay1 View Post
                              where i ask for support?
                              You can file a ticket at the bottom of this page: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=37
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X