I need help with my code on event of the new year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
    still dont work. copy paste and " card code invalid " what it keeps saying.
    Can you try typing the code instead and let us know what happens then?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ive done that to. says the exact same thing. ive done sent tickets in already for this, no responses back. Nothing we do is fixing the problem. IT has to be the fact we are a newer server since everyone seems to be running fine and dandy. D:

Comment

Only the starter works. None of the others. And they STILL havent answered any tickets sent. I swear this is a troll perk. Happy new years customers enjoy a code that dont work.

Comment

Well they finally replied of my ticket:
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-02-2016, 06:01 AM. Reason: forum rule 8

Comment

nice try tdekolo... these " Mods Nazis " are rule bound and delete anything of importance a person posts and deletes it. Their way of saying " WE the PEOPLE " Do not need to know any thing and continue to not give us legit reasoning behind why codes and anything important is broken. Instead they reply with: Did you do this? Have u tried this? What is it doing? Cupcaking the new years already. And they wonder why Wartune is not its top 3 or number 1 game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
              nice try tdekolo... these " Mods Nazis " are rule bound and delete anything of importance a person posts and deletes it. Their way of saying " WE the PEOPLE " Do not need to know any thing and continue to not give us legit reasoning behind why codes and anything important is broken. Instead they reply with: Did you do this? Have u tried this? What is it doing? Cupcaking the new years already. And they wonder why Wartune is not its top 3 or number 1 game anymore.
              Well thats good way to lose players except extremely insane spenders (10k usd payer for per month). Its okay, i only started at server 629 and gave only 5 usd. but this is not fair at all.

Comment

try to redeem the code again

it works now
                Last edited by Whakapono; 01-05-2016, 03:10 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                X