Ticket issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket issue

Well, this is incredibly hilarious. I'd post all of it, but the mods would delete it in a sec, so I'll just paraphrase it here.

I sent a ticket to R2 about something. Know what I got back?

Something that STARTS WITH, and I quote: "This is an automated reply..."

They are not even trying any more...

same problem here i submit a ticket .and i not received nothing i recharged today and like 3 days a go and where its my money or my balensClick image for larger version

Name:	lol.png
Views:	1
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	1722897
    Last edited by xxGuTa72xx; 01-03-2016, 06:10 AM.

Comment

That is not the same problem. Please stop trying to make every thread about you.

Comment

yes but r2 its a joke bustard s

Comment

mornin yyes i have same prob too ... did a recharge on 31. for 4k ablens and what hapens ... nothin ... thankss r2 ... the test recharge after this 500 balens worked lol ... i wrtoe now 2 or 4 tickets ... still got 2 aanswers ... both useless ... in one they even wrote i got the balens now ... lol and where they? ... but i already contacted one of the forum admins ... he sounded nice and i hope his help will b succesfull cheerz n happy nu year im still drunken an hangoveed ^^ the bill thing btw no or so is 201512310551483850_en ... and i did it with mol money online ... there the money got booked ... and here nothin arrived or what ? screen btw too Click image for larger version

Name:	rec3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1722901
          against devotion ^^

Comment

Heh Heh, Bustah (bustard)! Now, that's a term I haven't heard in a long time (30 years to be exact) that I would like to write home about. Anyways, "I told you so" doesn't even come close when it comes to developers and their "support" leaving players in the dust. I am still waiting for their answer on a pressing question I have, but since I got other things to do, I don't make a big deal of it as I am sure (and I always expect) my reply back will be an automated one.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X