This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Sacred Gold Tree

hello am the Metatron's S620 player allegedly players from my server then using a type of trickery to get items at the event, I hope we find out who is using this cheat and take appropriate action!

yes I agree they are and I have a few names for r2 to look into

ive pmd esme but no reply yet
    Last edited by coffeemad7; 01-03-2016, 05:05 PM. Reason: addedc info

Comment

Thank you all for your reports. I have not deleted any posts, just hidden from public viewing. We will forward these for further action.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

ok tyvm

I got names if u need them

Comment

We hope that you make arrangements, for a long time that players draw items. These players with good combat power, not just those woe to iamagens.

You need to analyze minunciosamente players from the server.

Comment

If you folk haven't done so already, it would also help if these screenshots and/or names are sent into the ticket team as well (with detailed explanation as to what the exploit is).

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=52

Thank you
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Wheezy and i play on server s620, players some guild any server s620 are apparently using Some bug or inappropriate software Using a sacred golden tree

Comment

R2100768593, can you please copy and paste the name starting with P (lvl13) in my PM please? (it has a box in it)

Originally posted by coffeemad7 View Post
                I got names if u need them
                Send these to PM too please ^_^
                Last edited by Whakapono; 01-03-2016, 08:03 PM. Reason: grammar grrr
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

By past information, seems to be using Hack and this should be punished in an exemplary manner by R2Games. Everyone involved should be banned from the game by the IP.

Comment

Don't wish for to much, or demand to much, remember treasure inventory? Maybe the rest of us that will get banned for no reason now

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      R2100768593, can you please copy and paste the name starting with P (lvl13) in my PM please? (it has a box in it)

Send these to PM too please ^_^

Ok, I will spend several names for analysis.

Comment

many who play in lan house will be banned for no reason if you ban by ip remember this

Comment

come on r2 get out of the canteen and sort these dam cheaters out these ppl use hacks and u let them get away with it time and time again and us paying customers ave to stand and watch while u sit their playing with your own toons

Comment

piper como sempre
                            Last edited by R2118647889; 01-04-2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

There are many players commenting that the R2Games will not ban anyone because many players do this, including the TOP of the game. Just say one thing, if the R2 does not ban players who cheat, will screw up General.
                              I hope the providences are taken, and players who make use of the Hack be banned regardless of the power to combat it.

Comment

Working...
                              X