Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug Sacred Gold Tree

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't make them do stuff in a hurry else it end up like treasure inventory where they banned and stole item from player that didn't even have treasure inventory active. Just keep reporting names.

Comment

I cant believe what I am seeing here !?!?!?!

There is pics and even a video that shows how to Hack the game !!!

And still the Sacred Gold Tree is up???

Seriously R2, you just gonna let them do this?

So all my money I spent in this game is totally wasted because of this possibility
      to hack the game and the other thing that happened a while back.
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

I hope r2 will delete the persons that cheat. Cheaters destroy this game....I am big big spender and I am not interested to play wartune anymore if there will be no actions against these unfair players. I think many people agree with me. I have spent maybe 10 000 $dollar and I have only 2 merged sylphs....its about time that r2 will ban cheaters for lifetime so maybe people will stop cheat. I guess r2 is interested in getting money....so only way spenders will spend is to ban cheaters for lifetime!!!! I guees r2 have a spenders-list to see who spend or not....so its logical that people that got merged sylphs and not been spending has been cheating. Noone can win in sacred gold tree anymore without atleast spend 65 balens but spending 65 balens and win meged sylph is crazy odds.
        Think that people who spent less than 10 000 balens and won merged sylph is very lucky (maybe to lucky!!)
        Last edited by Golower; 01-04-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I will give a suggestion to end this problem and meet all the players who are on 's inequalities .
          Launches a clearing with two special items exchange, and throws an event where the player can choose 2 free supreme sylph of fusion . And remove the gold tree events. So all players will be able to have their sylph and not stay in inequality.

Comment

I did not spend any more until you see the players being banned permanently.

Comment

That there is equal to the mountains, I spent a list of names for Whakapono moderator, the R2 Games just do not take providences unless you want it.

Comment

Did none of you think that these people are simply heavy cashers? I mean if it is obvious these people are cheating, which i've seen nothing here to show that, then yeah they should be banned.

Dont forget about the treasure inventory fiasco, this may repeat it without a reason.

Comment

I do remember it. And the whining from the CHEATERS were hilarious. One of them even put together a FB page and got together a few of his cheater mates to try and sue R2!

Never was the stupidity of the Internet so plain for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by kps28 View Post
                    Did none of you think that these people are simply heavy cashers? I mean if it is obvious these people are cheating, which i've seen nothing here to show that, then yeah they should be banned.

Dont forget about the treasure inventory fiasco, this may repeat it without a reason.

Super players cashers !!! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                    Last edited by R2100768593; 01-04-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Thank you all for your reports on this glitch. It has been forwarded to the appropriate department. Please if there are any names that have not been hidden here (that is if you know you posted, it is not deleted), please send them via PM to one of us Moderators. Thank you again.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X