My mails dissapered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mails dissapered

My mails disappered 2 days earlier.I lose so many rewards.Collect them 1 year.
    Can someone do something about it.

Inbox messages will generally last 30 days, 3 days once opened. If you lose mail due to expiry, nothing can be done.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by GALFORD84 View Post
      Their system time might sometimes appear incorrect and trigger events that shouldn't have been triggered. I had a toon with mails expiring in 10 days before I logged off, but when I returned 1 week (7 days) later, the mails were all gone. Support said the mails expired, so it was considered a user error and could not be recovered or compensated. I even have someone did a digital image forensic analysis to extra all the time-related metadata from the screenshot files I made right before I sent the items to mail, and the result confirmed my claim. But the lost items couldn't be recovered in any way, so basically I had to abandoned that toon because it had lost everything I had saved up for it since server start. The best thing to do is to avoid traveling when Wartune is about to have a maintenance, but then there's nothing I could do about the schedule of my business trips.

Comment

Originally posted by GALFORD84 View Post
        This is why I don't put anything in the mail that I wouldn't be alright with losing. Hope you get your stuff back, good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X