Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2's False Advertisement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2's False Advertisement

Click image for larger version

Name:	False Ad.png
Views:	1
Size:	523.6 KB
ID:	1779611

Let me know if any one of you people who bought the eudaemon pack got the stuff in green from opening the pack. Not the snowman chest in it. The pack itself.

Very observant AdaJames Thank you I have forwarded.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

I think the GREEN text is to show people what's in the snowman pack tho. R2 did get some heat when they included it without any indication it wasn't. Wouldn't it be easier to just add "Open Snowman chests for..." to avoid all confusion?

Take one look in the forums, and r2 should know they gotta be careful and really really explain stuff, or these topics will come up.

Comment

I dont know what kind of people play this game anymore, but if I start classify them again, some may get offended. Its clear as a day this is the content of the snowmans chest. If you cant read properly or understand properly, dont even bother posting "bugs"...
        <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
        Server: S183
        Class: Mage
        Level: 80
        BR: 3mil+
        Guild: Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by NightFer View Post
          I dont know what kind of people play this game anymore, but if I start classify them again, some may get offended. Its clear as a day this is the content of the snowmans chest. If you cant read properly or understand properly, dont even bother posting "bugs"...
          I guess understanding something is not one of your strong suits, mate. I think the purpose of this thread is to show there is a problem that relatively 99 percent of the players will get either confused or disappointed. And since you always get offended on varying things (developers topping my list) I say and I don't really give a damn, I just call it like it is and enjoy my day.

But for the rest of us, this is a problem. Especially when people shell balens/money (for I don't think BBs can be used) for such stuff like this. Had R2 put in the words, "Open the Snowman Chests for a chance/plus one of the following...", then we would not be having this conversation.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I agree with Nightfer that it's clear(to me) that they show the content of the snowman chest. HOWEVER, I have been playing this game for years, so I know how bad wartune is at this ****. I don't quite understand why they just don't make it clear as day for everyone(even the ones we wanna call names). Only reason would be just for the hope that people will get confuse, buy 200 chests, open them and realize they doesn't get the extra drops. So they can tell them over the ticket system "Sorry, we knew this could happened, but look here at the tos, you are so "Love making" anyways!".

Comment

The point of this thread is to show the sloppy, inacurate and downright fraudulent descriptions in-game that R2 leaves all over the place. If this kind of sloppiness happens in an engineering concern, people would DIE and all hell would break loose.

And this is R2's incompetence, not 7Road's. This is a translation and localisation problem, not a coding problem. If I would hire parakeets over 7Road staff, I'd sooner hire tapeworms than R2 staff.

Comment

Working...
              X