Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closed "Bug Sacred Gold Tree" Thread, Why ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed "Bug Sacred Gold Tree" Thread, Why ?

Why did you close this thread ?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....cred-Gold-Tree

This needs to be on High alert and we need to get information about whats happening!

Or did you just wanted to cover this up so we forget about it?

Many of us Pay money in this game and just the thought there is Cheaters inside the game makes me sick.

How are you gonna convince us that there are no Cheaters in the game? You can never ever do that
    after what happened!
    Last edited by BrooBee; 01-09-2016, 08:55 AM.
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

They never tried to convince us there's no cheaters in the game. Wartune is a game where cheating is discourage, but never dealt with, and if dealt with, chaos will brake lose(aka treasure inventory).

Comment

Golden tree BUG

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.3 KB
ID:	1722998Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	320.6 KB
ID:	1722999

Check this out, it's not possible to do this, and not be banned permanently, but this is R2. I've seen allot of players this night on multiple servers getting Thor, Loki, and other stuffs from golden tree, 95% of these players were under 500k br, and dont tell me they cash for golden tree, because i dont buy it. I've seen a 5k br player getting adv mahra at golden tree...c'mon who is that stupid enough at 5k br to play golden tree instead to buy vip and raise br...

I'll stop cashing in this game till this bug is resolved and everything that they got is taked out of the game and every account that abused of this bug is banned. And i'm asking other ppl, Heavy cashers, light...to join me, it's not possible to pay for a merged sylph, from my ****** own pocket and some 8 years old kid with 100k br to get loki or other merged sylph with this bug. R2 u better do something or everything will go to hell.

And if this post will be deleted before the glitch is resolved, i'll post again, and again and again till someone will wake up and deal with this ****** mess.
      Last edited by Whakapono; 01-09-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

It's been closed, the bug has been fixed (or so we've been told). If it is not fixed, and you can name players who are still exploiting it, please send us a PM.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Whakapono, Screens that i've posted are taken few hours ago, and few hours ago those players got stuff from bug....so nothing is fixed as r2 tell us. Is going to be worse now that more and more players found about it. U know u can't take our money for merged sylphs and for balens to use golden tree, and other ppl to get merged sylphs and to use golden tree for free with a bug. And i'm gonna search to see what's your obligation as a company to do when we pay for something, others get it for free ilegal and nothing happens to them.

Comment

I sincerely hope those 'other players' don't use this glitch... as I would hate another round of bans to hit because of it -_- Naturally players posting the youtube link in public doesn't help

If they have indeed manipulated the tree bug since last maintenance, then I will start poking someone with a sharper stick >
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

You do that, cause hell will broke lose here soon if more players get merged sylphs with a glitch.

Comment

I got a reply from Support from a ticket the other day.

They saw in Logs what I got in rewards and exactly what time I got it etc.

How hard is it to make a script that go through the logs to find those who cheats ?
                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                Guild: Ragnarok
                Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                Platform: R2Games
                Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

ppl in 620 server still exploiting the bug

some are the same names I already send a pm about before

why put it back on if theres a glitch does not make sense to me

Comment

i will not spend on golden tree if hackers and cheaters are exploiting it and getting stuff others pay for and r2 does nothing

i say to r2 you want our cash get rid of hackers and cheaters whos exploiting this golden tree

r2 cant check logs of those players names to see if they brought balens in the past few weeks and i know they can check it and if they avent brought any then u perm ban the cheaters im fed up with r2 not doin a dam thing and they getting away with it soon this game will be full of cheaters if r2 dont do anything

Comment

Seriously R2 ?
                      After all reports and pictures that you recieved, you bring back sacred gold tree? Whats wrong with your heads? People are HACKING. 1/10 players on my server get merged sylph. I believe its same on others servers. Dont ask us to play cops and take pictures. Its your job to find hackers and bann them, not ours.
                      I really had enough. I spent money and more important i spent a lot of time playing this game. There were rly nice times, when i enjoyed and then you started to ruin everything. Just in last 3 month there were several large issues that you couldnt solve: bug with tok ( you fix it but didnt took items from players that use the bug, they synthesize over 50 mounts and recycle that 50*120 beast souls ( you do the math); then threasure inventory bug ( you punish almost everyone, even those who didnt have treasure inventory, and still you didnt give back their stuff); sacred tree. And a small million of minor issues that appeared
                      You are as useless as a white crayon!
                      I quit playing! I hope you will start losing money ( you dont deserve 1% of what you get)

Comment

Lol, imagine if they do another script to ban people, and ban/remove all players with merge sylphs!

This would be so funny, and the end of wartune xD

Comment

Originally posted by Argent940 View Post
                          Check this out, it's not possible to do this, and not be banned permanently, but this is R2. I've seen allot of players this night on multiple servers getting Thor, Loki, and other stuffs from golden tree, 95% of these players were under 500k br, and dont tell me they cash for golden tree, because i dont buy it. I've seen a 5k br player getting adv mahra at golden tree...c'mon who is that stupid enough at 5k br to play golden tree instead to buy vip and raise br....
                          What server are these from please?
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

It seems the "glitxh" has been resolved.
                            The fact is: people got thousands of that wands in the past week, so they are probably storing that wands in their inventory and still using it. But R2 games is simply ignoring this fact - I tried to tell this to mentors but no one listen to me...

I play at 609.
                            I have spent 600 dollars (or more - for items), and loooots of time of dedication to the game to merge a sylph, while others are getting with a single mouse click. Very fair, hu???

Comment

Sacred tree back and still bugged. How is it this is being treated as a non issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X