My Sylph Disappeared!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sylph Disappeared!

Hello, I submitted a ticket for this days ago and I have yet to get a reply saying "we are looking into this"

I play on Kong 16. I won the Tyre Sylph on Sacred Gold Tree a couple of weeks ago. I spend quite a bit of Balens to win it too, I also spent quite a bit of bound balens to unlock the skills I wanted for the Sylph. I logged out at 830pm for the night pretty much right after using him in Sylph Arena. I woke up at 4am, the sylph was gone.

I was reading the other thread about some sacred tree hacks I sure hope someone did not remove mine because of someone else cheating. This is hurting my ability to progress and I am losing rewards in WB, arena, BGs etc... which does not make me a happy paying customer.

Can I get someone to talk to me on this, if not I will be working with Kong & my credit card company to refund the money I spent at the very least for the sylph but I will see how far they will go too.

Thanks,

DK

Really? You can't progress because you lost a sylph that is unenchanted and unupgraded? I find that quite suspicious...

Comment

I didn't say I can't progress, I said it is hurting my ability to progress. which yes it is... Tyre's skills hit HARD so I can do much more damage on WB, I was also beating levels in Expedition which I can't even come close to now. Not to mention I was able to typically be top 50 in Sylph Arena weekly, now not top 100 so it is costing me rewards there. Not to mention hurts ability to be successful in BGs, duels and it takes me more time to do events like spires, DI, etc... so Yes it is costing me items

and I won Tyre like 2 weeks ago, It was Legendary with max enchant almost 200k BR.
      Last edited by bamcgowan1s; 01-10-2016, 05:40 AM.

Comment

We can forward your ticket, if you give us the ticket number.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I did not write down the ticket number unfortunately, I kind of expected an e-mail with it like most places send. It is on Kong16 player name DigitalKilla. I submitted the ticket around 4:30am cst on 1/8/16

Comment

Where can I send you a screen shot of my Kong history so you can see that I spent $$$$ and not cheating...

Comment

Is there any chance this has been pushed forward please?

Thank you

Comment

Tickets can take up to forty-eight hours to be answered sometimes... however I also know the amount of balens those skills cost and such so I will try to nudge a forum mod back this way to see if they can get this checked into for you. If we need further information to help get this looked at for you, or a ticket number located we will let you know.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It has been over 72 hours at this point though.Thank you for anything you can do.

Comment

Maybe the Sylph had gotten tired of you overusing him and he decided to walk off on his own.

Okay, jokes aside, this is something that clearly needs to be looked into as funny things been happening in the world of Bugtune. Hope it gets resolved.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Looks like the devs have indeed removed merge sylphs won through the Sacred Guild Tree due to the exploiters. For those who won the sylph fair and square, please do keep communication up through your ticket, replying every 5 days to keep the ticket live. They will need to go through each case by case, so could be a timely process.

http://support.r2games.com/support/support
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                        Looks like the devs have indeed removed merge sylphs won through the Sacred Guild Tree due to the exploiters. For those who won the sylph fair and square, please do keep communication up through your ticket, replying every 5 days to keep the ticket live. They will need to go through each case by case, so could be a timely process.

The ticket system is almost always down for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-01-13 at 07.11.44).png
Views:	1
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	1723027

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

Does r2 realize if they keep removing stuff from cheaters and non-cheaters, cheaters will prevail cause no one will bother reporting the big bugs?

I am suprised people keep spending money on this game...

Comment

There is one born every minute.

That said, just because you spend money on the game, it doesn't make you automatically innocent. Buying balens is not proof that you did not cheat. We all know there were top players involved in that treasure inventory debacle, at least one of whom admitted to cheating so that he can "remain competitive". His own words.

It seems that R2 did the same thing that they did with the treasure inventory and started taking things off people. I am just glad I never touch the damned sacred tree. Here is to hoping that only those who used the tree gets hit by this latest round to items taken. At least that is a step in the right direction. Better than the indisciminate blind nuking R2 did previously that managed to net people who did not even HAVE the treasure inventory, and therefore could not have cheated.

Comment

you spend a lot of money and lose items from R2 stealing them then what do you do spend more. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. just something some guy named Einstein said lol

Comment

Working...
                              X