No announcement yet.

My Sylph Disappeared!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure? As I did not receive any e-mails from r2 since Jan. 26 at 9:49am cet

Comment

Are you sure? I have not received a reply on my ticket since Jan 26th from r2 Brian

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Your ticket 467284 was updated by a GM 3 days ago.
        Is there a way for them to send this again as it never made it to me

Comment

Originally posted by bamcgowan1s View Post
          Is there a way for them to send this again as it never made it to me
          It doesn't show up on the support page when you do a lookup of the ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            It doesn't show up on the support page when you do a lookup of the ticket?
            Every time I try to use the look up a red bar pops up across the top saying "loading..." that after 15 seconds it disappears and nothing happens. That is when it gets past "could not connect to host"
            Last edited by bamcgowan1s; 02-22-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I'll ask if they can send the reply again.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I'll ask if they can send the reply again.
                An e-mail would be awesome as for whatever reason when I go to the support page, insert ticket & and e-mail all I get is a red bar at top that says loading for 10-15 seconds then it disappears...

Comment

All ticket replies should be going to the email you provided when filing the ticket.
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

All ticket replies should be going to the email you provided when filing the ticket.
                    Well I definitely haven't received an e-mail about a ticket respond since Jan 26th, definitely not 3-4 days ago.

Comment

Your ticket 467284 was updated by a GM 3 days ago.
                      Still nothing, I checked ticket #481722 and there have been no replies since the Jan 26th, when I look for ticket #467284 as you suggest nothing happens, I am not sure what that ticket is for as I have nothing in my e-mail about that?

Comment

Still nothing, I checked ticket #481722 and there have been no replies since the Jan 26th, when I look for ticket #467284 as you suggest nothing happens, I am not sure what that ticket is for as I have nothing in my e-mail about that?
                        Yeah I meant to type 481722. All those numbers start to look alike after hours on the forum :P

Comment

haha gotcha, but I loaded up that ticket on the support page and there definitely isn't a reply posted from a GM 4 days ago... last 14 replies have all been by me keeping it open... Last reply from GM was on Jan 26th

"GM: Hi DigitalKilla, Sorry for the delay. Would you mind providing us with some suggestions on the compensation you would like to receive so that we can contact the developer and reason with them? We hope to hear from you soon! -The R2Games Team"

to switch I replied very shortly after so ticket has been open 48 days, 30 days since last reply to the ticket...If there logs should show I purchased & spent a lot of balens the same day I won the Tyre. Even if there are not logs it should be very clear I spent quite a bit of balens just looking at my character. So I honestly I am lost for words that this is taking so long to clear up.

Comment

haha gotcha, but I loaded up that ticket on the support page and there definitely isn't a reply posted from a GM 4 days ago... last 14 replies have all been by me keeping it open... Last reply from GM was on Jan 26th

"GM: Hi DigitalKilla, Sorry for the delay. Would you mind providing us with some suggestions on the compensation you would like to receive so that we can contact the developer and reason with them? We hope to hear from you soon! -The R2Games Team"

to switch I replied very shortly after so ticket has been open 48 days, 30 days since last reply to the ticket...If there logs should show I purchased & spent a lot of balens the same day I won the Tyre. Even if there are not logs it should be very clear I spent quite a bit of balens just looking at my character. So I honestly I am lost for words that this is taking so long to clear up.
                            I'll ask for an update, again.

Comment

Did they respond to you?

Comment

Working...
                              X