Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

and another perfect lie / bug after patch 5.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and another perfect lie / bug after patch 5.5

15. Cross-Server Guild Battle will now take place every Saturday. Class Wars, Chaos War, Steel War, and Titan War Preliminaries will now take place on Tuesdays. Finals will take place on Thursdays.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rofl.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	447.2 KB
ID:	1780039

28/1 is a thursday not a tuesday

then again still better then the other mentiond csgb saturdays

Click image for larger version

Name:	rofl 2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	1780040

we get a final round in 1 month with 30 dailys battles .. or lasting 1 month with 30 daily battles or some .. but it last an hour .. 2 min fights with 1 min get in 1 min rest auto win lose on br ?

well guess hard to read clocks and dates for the devs

and im curious what mod/admin of this fora say to this try and defend this rofl
    Last edited by demoniced; 01-26-2016, 08:23 PM.

not many really care what you say, go troll elsewhere and get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BradyB View Post
      so i not care what u say .. keep it close to topic or shut ur trap
      Last edited by demoniced; 01-27-2016, 01:36 AM. Reason: spell

Comment

I'll never understand why they insist on having most of these cross-server events on weekdays instead of on the weekends. Most people work during the week, and unless they don't like or care about their jobs, work is more important than Wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by BradyB View Post
          Kindly follow these steps:

1. Slowly (and kindly) remove lips from rear end of R2.
          2. Realize that this game was <expletive> no matter how you look at it.
          3. Kindly understand what the poster was saying along with screen shots provided.
          4. Do know if you wanted to challenge me with whatever smart remark coming out from that sod you call a brain, you will lose in the end because I would eat you alive and would not even have a care in the world as I go on with my merry little life.

Now that is done and over with, back to the topic at hand. I haven't checked the CS events as of late. In fact, I had been fine with most of them since it doesn't clash with my schedule (only like 10% of the time, but not a world ender if I miss any). However, this new schedule will take some time to adjust to, but still not a world ender to me, and should not be to anyone else. The rewards aren't that great, and plus they expire (would go for accumulated points instead so people can save up to buy stuff that they really need instead of just settling for something just because their points are too small with so little time to them).
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

I'll never understand why they insist on having most of these cross-server events on weekdays instead of on the weekends. Most people work during the week, and unless they don't like or care about their jobs, work is more important than Wartune.
            the reason is, let's not forget about the main goal of browser games, they want to keep the players engaged in the game. and for those 'competitive' souls who either wants the rewards, wants to beat the hell out of their opponents, or just want sad'istic (or ma/so/chistic, im not judging) fun, these wars are a great opportunity. they lose sleep, they lose money.

but who cares? it's the 'fun'..

i lost that taste long time ago but i still play and enjoy the game without it.. xD
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

no mod/admin dare respond to it yet ?
              Last edited by demoniced; 01-27-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

It looks like that Chaos wars and Cross Server Guild battle WILL be overlapping on Saturday. If you don't like this, than the best thing you can do is to stop cashing. How hard is that?

Comment

Working...
                X