Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1/28 mount refining event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/28 mount refining event

Not sure if this is the place to post this or not... I guess I'll just go with it! Mount refining needs to be fixed. It's frustrating when I purchase 2 mounts (with my beast coins) and I can't take advantage of the event to the 1000 hoof level!!! They became fully refined at 977!! The last star fully refined from 10 to max with just 10 hooves! (1 click) So I was unable to get the 1000 hooves used for the event and wasted 477 hooves in my attempt to go for the 1000 level... and that sucks as I have no more beast coins. Can someone look into this or offer up some tips or other advice on this? I think it needs to be tweeked somewhere in the programming... but wth do I know?

Originally posted by R290579301 View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this or not... I guess I'll just go with it! Mount refining needs to be fixed. It's frustrating when I purchase 2 mounts (with my beast coins) and I can't take advantage of the event to the 1000 hoof level!!! They became fully refined at 977!! The last star fully refined from 10 to max with just 10 hooves! (1 click) So I was unable to get the 1000 hooves used for the event and wasted 477 hooves in my attempt to go for the 1000 level... and that sucks as I have no more beast coins. Can someone look into this or offer up some tips or other advice on this? I think it needs to be tweeked somewhere in the programming... but wth do I know?
    Honestly I'm surprised you managed to refine that many from only two mounts. Isn't it odd how this is the only event where we want to use more items?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
      Honestly I'm surprised you managed to refine that many from only two mounts. Isn't it odd how this is the only event where we want to use more items?
      Bet you want identify clothes at first try right?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        Bet you want identify clothes at first try right?
        Good point, and it really depends I guess - some of those identification events really suck. (And sometimes I'm really low on cores lol)

Comment

Working...
        X