Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaos war - auto disband party

hi folks

today in chaos war...something weird happen...all of us in party...suddenly disbanded auto

amazing bugs....just epic

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
    hi folks

today in chaos war...something weird happen...all of us in party...suddenly disbanded auto

amazing bugs....just epic
    Happened to my group as well. Cost us the following fight, and probably the entire round as well. (Our strongest ended up fighting alone with no support)

Comment

Afaik it's not a bug, it's intended to disband party at a certain point.

Comment

when only few ppl remaing on one side party is automaticaly disbanded. it is not bug, they make fair game for all. 4 monster in a party unbeatble. in thic case 4vs 1 maybe they have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
          when only few ppl remaing on one side party is automaticaly disbanded. it is not bug, they make fair game for all. 4 monster in a party unbeatble. in thic case 4vs 1 maybe they have a chance.
          Uh... I don't think so. We were neck and neck, the disband arguably caused us to lose. My server actually hopes for one monster team with the rest of the teams being mediocre; it makes it a lot easier to win - we just have to stall their main group and kill everyone else.

The only plausible explanation I've been able to find, is that the teams are automatically disbanded on both teams after a certain amount of time; can not say why this is, but I have noticed it in the past.

Comment

Working...
          X