No announcement yet.

5 min warning to maint...ffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half sepulchrum as compensation..... the other half next unexpected maintenance... so stay close....

Comment

Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
      yeah they add a holy forge event when u cant do narrandera or tara temple...
      You gonna have to create 20 Post in every single sub forum in order to draw their attention...and even THEN its a 50/50 chance - no other way bro

Comment

in my view the wartune should worry about other things that it does not makes it easier for players
        such as weekly multplay that bugged since the update that where this as if it were made ​​and no one
        made ​​with the bug of the sacred golden tree that continues bug since you will not gets extinguished
        the sacred tree instead of worry as newcomers to this with high power worry about those who are
        raising with game bug which indeed should be analyzed
        many self benificiando and you guys do nothing and who are honest getting hurt
        there wonder what will be the attitude of you to this drawback that many are those who bugaram
        before the sacred tree

Comment

Originally posted by megaconta View Post
          in my view the wartune should worry about other things that it does not makes it easier for players
          such as weekly multplay that bugged since the update that where this as if it were made ​​and no one
          made ​​with the bug of the sacred golden tree that continues bug since you will not gets extinguished
          the sacred tree instead of worry as newcomers to this with high power worry about those who are
          raising with game bug which indeed should be analyzed
          many self benificiando and you guys do nothing and who are honest getting hurt
          there wonder what will be the attitude of you to this drawback that many are those who bugaram
          before the sacred tree
          Those of us on newer severs, this is a game breaking bug that stops us from raising our toons personally.

Comment

My guess is they will fix the error with the extravaganza event they were having. When you rolled a new toon through the event it gave you about 140k br at level 5, and all the cashers have been crying because now they can't go around 1 shotting everyone with money. Dont worry cashers, we all know R2 cares only for you and not normal players. The funny thing is all the people who are kicking new players from guilds and calling them hackers and such when all they did was roll a new toon on a new server doing what R2 told them to do. Doesn't really matter to me, I've been playing one on 631 but if they take the buff away I'll simply go back to playing my main on 589 and wait for them to merge the two servers lol.

Really wish they would just make a new version of the game charge $20 a month (includes vip and spirit conv perks), and get rid of the buy to win model. I'd be all for that.

Comment

already they can not fix the sacred tree that is removed from the game because I know I will not have punishment for those who managed to items with bugs
              the game itself gave advantages to not honest players
              want to know what compensation they will give players honest surely no very sad that leaves the legend br because of this kind of thing thinking that
              wartune was another level more I see that not

Comment

wow so u cant play for a few hours its not the end of the world

forthe amount of down time that comp is fine if servers where down all day then yes valid point need more comp

but its only a few hours

Comment

like most of us who have been with r2 since the beginning, we know this is how its done....R2 hasnt fixed one of the main prob in this game...lag while on a team...so any fixes at all are a bonus..as far as comp goes....why expect more than what we get...its not going to be what everyone wants, so just deal w it.. R2 has only been around since 2010...so in their def...they are still learning... keep in mine, they are Not WOW , PlayStation, or Xbox...they just dont have the exp to keep up with platforms this size...so ...play at ur own risk, and enjoy the company of friends you make...everything else ..is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                    like most of us who have been with r2 since the beginning, we know this is how its done....R2 hasnt fixed one of the main prob in this game...lag while on a team...so any fixes at all are a bonus..as far as comp goes....why expect more than what we get...its not going to be what everyone wants, so just deal w it.. R2 has only been around since 2010...so in their def...they are still learning... keep in mine, they are Not WOW , PlayStation, or Xbox...they just dont have the exp to keep up with platforms this size...so ...play at ur own risk, and enjoy the company of friends you make...everything else ..is what it is
                    Very well stated.

Comment

the comp will be the usual c rap comp

Comment

Any news about it come online ?

Comment

Working...
                        X