Submitting ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitting ticket

S18 After the emergency maintenance I am unable to file a ticket. The reason for submitting a ticket is because I was doing cloud adventures before the server went down and when zi try to enter CA to finish, it says 'dungeon attempts maxed, cannot enter'. When I try to access the support/ticket page I get this...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	support.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1780080

Is it still giving you this page? The Kabam Wartune ticket page seems to load for me. Could you try again?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Is it still giving you this page? The Kabam Wartune ticket page seems to load for me. Could you try again?
      Yeah it's still the same page.

Comment

Can you tell me which link you used to reach the ticket page? From which page did you try to reach it?
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Can you tell me which link you used to reach the ticket page? From which page did you try to reach it?
          From the server login page which is where I always have.

Name:	ticket.jpg
Size:	248.5 KB
ID:	1723359

Comment

Could you please try this one?

Name:	Kabam Support 1.png
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	1723360

And also try the GM button, but that one does not work for everyone anymore. So might be hit and miss.

Also, see if a different browser might be better behaved than IE. Firefox, maybe?

Comment

Could you please try this one?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]158176[/ATTACH]

And also try the GM button, but that one does not work for everyone anymore. So might be hit and miss.

Also, see if a different browser might be better behaved than IE. Firefox, maybe?
              I tried the other way as well as Firefox and get the same result. Using the GM button gives a system failure error.

Comment

Strange... I'm at a bit of a loss...
                What operating system are you using? Maybe we can find someone on our end with the same one to test this.

Comment

Strange... I'm at a bit of a loss...
                  What operating system are you using? Maybe we can find someone on our end with the same one to test this.
                  I'm on Windows 8. It was working yesterday before the server hardware upgrade.

I also logged in on my android and tried to access it but got that same page.
                  Last edited by Spanky28; 01-29-2016, 09:53 PM. Reason: updating

Comment

Working...
                  X