Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Links Not Working

The GM button shows a system error.
    The SUPPORT link at the bottom of the screen gets to a screen that is a text dead-end.
    Server 36

Same for me. Happened yesterday during emergency maintenance.
    r2games s215.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	support error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1723366
    Last edited by daft48eddiex; 01-30-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Daft, you are on an R2 server, right? Centaur, what platform do you play on?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Any news on this - cannot check up and keep tickets alive whilst the webpage is unavailable.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CaptureSupport1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1723391

I use mainly Opera, but have the same issue with Internet Explorer.

Have not yet tried with Baidu, FireFox or Chrome this time.

Comment

Having the same issue http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....mitting-ticket

Comment

So, MemoryLane and I are still brainstorming this issue. It is not something that appears for everyone, making it not a lot easier...

Can those affected please:
              ~Clear your cookies and cache (yes, yes, I know... )
              ~Change your DNS to Google's Open DNS. You can read how to do that here: https://developers.google.com/speed/...cs/using?hl=en

Then restart your browser and try again.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

It's a bug with firefox at least. do it in MS's craptastic envy and it works

Comment

Interesting...............
                  If you are logged in you get a [HTTP] NOT FOUND.
                  But if you are not logged in you can access page.
                  However you still cannot see tickets.
                  I put in my ticket number and email and searched but nothing happened.

Thats on MS IE.

I also stress that this was working fine before the latest emergency update.
                  So nothing has changed at my end. It is r2 who have changed something.
                  Especially since if you are logged in you cannot access the page at all.
                  Last edited by daft48eddiex; 01-31-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Centaur0001, just an fyi, but a guildie of mine had the same problem as you. After much experimenting, we found that it was his router. As soon as he connected directly to his modem, everything worked fine, but the moment he hooked his router back in, he got the same page you are.

Comment

That it should be a router issue, if this game is properly set up, makes very little sense.

But, I tried it, and no change. Thanks for the idea...willing to try anything to make sure it's not me.

Mods should also be sending along little notes to upstairs about just how much creativity we have to find to address these technical issues. This is not for the faint of heart, nor the technically challenged.

Cleared cookies and cache (again). No joy.

Changed that DNS setting a Loooong time ago trying to address another game situation.

Still, many thanks to all trying to dig into this for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
                        That it should be a router issue, if this game is properly set up, makes very little sense.

But, I tried it, and no change. Thanks for the idea...willing to try anything to make sure it's not me.

Mods should also be sending along little notes to upstairs about just how much creativity we have to find to address these technical issues. This is not for the faint of heart, nor the technically challenged.

Cleared cookies and cache (again). No joy.

Changed that DNS setting a Loooong time ago trying to address another game situation.

Still, many thanks to all trying to dig into this for us.
                        R2 uses this crappy third party software to handle their ticket system. I believe its a java based, and therefore some browsers will not be able to load it. I do not know if this is the culprit behind the site not loading, but a good step would be to ensure that your browser is capable of using java, and that it is currently installed.

What browser do you use, and which have you tried to use?

Comment

Page only loads if you are NOT LOGGED IN - if you are logged in it gets the [http] not found page instead.
                          However you can still not check on tickets when it does load.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                            Page only loads if you are NOT LOGGED IN - if you are logged in it gets the [http] not found page instead.
                            However you can still not check on tickets when it does load.
                            I'm logged in and it just loaded for me. So obviously, there's more to it than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                              I'm logged in and it just loaded for me. So obviously, there's more to it than that.
                              I've welcome to nginx page on chrome, edge and maxthon.

Comment

Working...
                              X