HP remaining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP remaining

Time to time i lose HP remaining 400-500k hp... what's going on with this game? nothing do it and lose it when login...
    Last edited by Malxik; 02-16-2016, 12:52 PM.

Originally posted by Malxik View Post
    Time to time i lose HP remaining 400-500k hp... what's going on with this game? nothing do it and lose it when login...
    When you do MPD, do you use the 'matching' system? How much hp do you have?

It may have something to do with this thread.
    Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-16-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post

It has nothing to do with this. Its a bug, they know about it and its ******* frustrating when you have to refill hp each time you have been off for a few hours
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        It has nothing to do with this. Its a bug, they know about it and its ******* frustrating when you have to refill hp each time you have been off for a few hours
        They know about what bug? You just log off for a few hours and then boom no health reserve? Need more information.

Comment

They know about what bug? You just log off for a few hours and then boom no health reserve? Need more information.
          Dude its been reported multiple times and they have said they know about the issue for a while now. Its been going on for months so its not like its new

Comment

Nothing to do any MPD, solo and blitz

Comment

Dude its been reported multiple times and they have said they know about the issue for a while now. Its been going on for months so its not like its new
              Originally posted by Malxik View Post
              Nothing to do any MPD, solo and blitz
              I still don't know what 'bug' you guys are talking about. I don't lose HP when I login, and the only other 'HP lost' type of bug I can find on the forums is in regard to the MPD matching system.

If the only extra information that you can provide is that you 'lose hp when login', then I'm not really all that surprised R2 didn't fix it. There are a few people who suggest just not using HP potions - keep them in your inventory instead and use a battle oracle/heal rune whenever you need to heal (or the a few potions when necessary). Other than that, I'm not sure what else to say - Good luck.

EDIT P.S. - I did find this bug that might be the problem, BR not recording properly when you log off, so when you login your HP 'jumps' back to normal, using HP potions. Of course.... I can't say for sure since no one gave any additional information.
              Last edited by Alsatia01; 02-17-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I can't say for sure since no one gave any additional information.
                Whenever you log off for a while atleast half an hour or more for me.
                And then log back in. Your HP is about half what it normally should be.
                So if you do not use a lot of pots and have a lot of HP stored up
                You end up logging in with 500K HP instead of 1M HP you normally have. . *example*

Hope you get what i am talking about now.

And the problem with that is that you are easyer to beat in arena
                so you will get dropped back loads.

i lose to people with 2m BR while i am at 3m BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                  You end up logging in with 500K HP instead of 1M HP you normally have. . *example*

Yes that's happens, they need repair this

Comment

I still don't know what 'bug' you guys are talking about. I don't lose HP when I login, and the only other 'HP lost' type of bug I can find on the forums is in regard to the MPD matching system.

If the only extra information that you can provide is that you 'lose hp when login', then I'm not really all that surprised R2 didn't fix it. There are a few people who suggest just not using HP potions - keep them in your inventory instead and use a battle oracle/heal rune whenever you need to heal (or the a few potions when necessary). Other than that, I'm not sure what else to say - Good luck.

EDIT P.S. - I did find this bug that might be the problem, BR not recording properly when you log off, so when you login your HP 'jumps' back to normal, using HP potions. Of course.... I can't say for sure since no one gave any additional information.
                    If you have spirit covenant (which it seems you have) you wont notice it but hp is being drained everytime you log off for a few hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post

That is a really weird bug, and one I have not heard of before at all.

If you have spirit covenant (which it seems you have) you wont notice it but hp is being drained everytime you log off for a few hrs.
                      No I do not. My HP reserve isn't drained either, it either doesn't effect me, or doesn't effect my server. Don't know, I can't seem to replicate it.

Comment

Record your hp in reserve, log off for atleast 4hrs, log on and see if it doesn't change

Comment

Now I lost half HP for every refresh even if it's only a moment. Just logged off at 8:20pm EDT & now logged back at 8:41pm EDT & got only half HP left. Feeling a little paranoid to post my own pic in public but will make a video on an alt when I get a chance.

Also, if you hide your clothing before you log out, if you see it's shown again when you log back on, half your HP is usually drained. Seems like your clothing preference is also reset along with your HP.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            Now I lost half HP for every refresh even if it's only a moment. Just logged off at 8:20pm EDT & now logged back at 8:41pm EDT & got only half HP left. Feeling a little paranoid to post my own pic in public but will make a video on an alt when I get a chance.

Also, if you hide your clothing before you log out, if you see it's shown again when you log back on, half your HP is usually drained. Seems like your clothing preference is also reset along with your HP.
                            So it seems that this bug is a direct result of peoples BR not being properly recorded (specifically, their health). Can you confirm that you lose the proportional amount of health from your current (online) HP from your offline health? Or is it taking a somewhat random amount?

Record your hp in reserve, log off for atleast 4hrs, log on and see if it doesn't change
                            I'll record my HP and look for the difference tomorrow when I login.

Comment

So it seems that this bug is a direct result of peoples BR not being properly recorded (specifically, their health). Can you confirm that you lose the proportional amount of health from your current (online) HP from your offline health? Or is it taking a somewhat random amount?
                              When offline, not just HP, but every stat is reverted back to some base stats somewhere 1-50k-ish. Even players above 11 million BR are shown with such numbers (now they all know it & remain online so a little hard to get an offline screenshot).

The amount of HP loss is a little more than half your HP if it's above 1 million. On an alt with 600k HP, it's shown as 157k HP when I logged in. It's possibly the amount of HP you get from the non-permanent upgrades.

Comment

Working...
                              X