HP remaining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    When offline, not just HP, but every stat is reverted back to some base stats somewhere 1-50k-ish. Even players above 11 million BR are shown with such numbers (now they all know it & remain online so a little hard to get an offline screenshot).

The amount of HP loss is a little more than half your HP if it's above 1 million. On an alt with 600k HP, it's shown as 157k HP when I logged in. It's possibly the amount of HP you get from the non-permanent upgrades.
    Well, don't throw rocks at me or anything... but I just logged in and there was no HP missing from my HP Pool. Well, to clarify, there was HP missing from my current HP (with 200% academy blessing) down to my current HP (with 10% blessing). I have no idea why that is, I went from a higher HP -> lower HP so there shouldn't of been any loss whatsoever, but it lines up perfectly when I do the math. I'm a little perplexed. I guess my BR was saved correctly?

I logged off before the reset, logged in over 12 hours later. I'll try it again today/tonight to see if it was a fluke.

Comment

Working...
    X