Class War Feb2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War Feb2016

Posting for DkrY on Kabam67 - She says: "all were killed but got lost fight"
    =====================
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DKinCW-Feb1616.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	305.5 KB
ID:	1780422
    --
    +clburke
    Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

yes the lag and time up made u loose even tho u see urself still standing

Comment

Originally posted by mArcheee View Post
      Posting for DkrY on Kabam67 - She says: "all were killed but got lost fight"
      =====================
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]158880[/ATTACH]
      I have no idea how they calculate who wins and who loses when time runs out - One Fight in CW tonight all my characters and sylphs were alive and with full health, while my opposition had 1 sylph left with next to 0 hp, yet the opponent won!

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
        I have no idea how they calculate who wins and who loses when time runs out - One Fight in CW tonight all my characters and sylphs were alive and with full health, while my opposition had 1 sylph left with next to 0 hp, yet the opponent won!
        and there is your problem - he been able to dish out more dmg to your both troops while you only been able to deal with one of his (in case the first died quickly) hence giving him the advantage to aoe your troops for the dps score - if he had a high or maxed out guardian rune he should been able to minimize the dmg he has taken

Comment

I had a similar situation, except the timer still didn't run out. My screen animation moved faster than I could record it so not able to capture a good enough image for reporting.

Comment

Working...
          X