Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm riding more do not have the title of it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm riding more do not have the title of it.

file:///C:/Users/ALLAN/Desktop/Videos/Help/Help.html

Originally posted by R2118139753 View Post

file:///C:/Users/ALLAN/Desktop/Videos/Help/Help.html
    That file is on your computer. We cannot access your computer. You will have to upload the video to for instance youtube, and then link to the video on youtube.

If it's not a video, but an image; you can use imgur to upload it, or upload it here.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-19-2016, 08:11 AM. Reason: typo :o
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

prob what he means use mount for 250 miles to gain a title and then 500 miles for another title and so on lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        prob what he means use mount for 250 miles to gain a title and then 500 miles for another title and so on lmao
        I was thinking that, he had a mount that was supposed to give a title - but he doesn't have that title? maybe? *shrug*

Comment

Maybe, but won't know what he/she is trying to say until they put in a pic at least. Or, give the name.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You say you are riding but do not have the title.. can you tell us what mount you are riding so we can try to find out if it has a title attached? We'd very much like to help you, so a screen shot would work just as well as a video if you'd like to provide one, should this issue not yet be resolved.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X