This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never surrendered to demand my right to recover

I will never surrendered to demand my right to recover whatever Afqatdh from your mistakes in the game you are supporting the worst team in the world and also are not honest Thzvon stuff from my bag and then do not want Astrdjaaha Li shame on you
    Sonicx

LOL! What happened to "the beast game ever"?

Comment

are you chanting a spell or something?
      IGN: Kill Me
      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Yes. You are now compelled to give him your bank account details. Oooga-booga-beega-doo!

Comment

Sonic, if this is about your gems (again), I suggest you read what I posted here which is in regards to this post of mine which in itself was in regards to this and this and this, and I could go on.

Point is: you never listen, you never do as we tell you and yet you keep on posting. Once and for all: do as the mods tell you: stay in contact through your ticket (that's ticket, singular, not tickets plural...), as we cannot help you on the forum.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X