Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class wars - time end lost

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class wars - time end lost

Hello,

I need help cause i dont understand this issue. Thx in advance.

Can anybody tell me and explain why i lost this fight? How does The Class Wars work?

Below im showing u scr why im so pis*** off. lol I have more scr from other fights where in my opinion i was in better shape/situation than my opponent.

For Moderator:
    I dont know, why someone deleted my last post without making a new thread. Its not fair! So next time try to use ur brain before u act...

Click image for larger version

Name:	jzxzsk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.6 KB
ID:	1780450
    Mazda
    S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Originally posted by Mzmadi85 View Post

For Moderator:
    I dont know, why someone deleted my last post without making a new thread. Its not fair! So next time try to use ur brain before u act...
    It's not deleted, it was merged with a thread on exactly this topic: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....73#post1501373

So, yeah... your attitude is completely uncalled for.

I'll be closing this thread, and you can use the one that your previous post was merged with.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
    X