Fix Group Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Group Arena

Matching time of over a minute is bull. You wonder why people don't do grp arena. Way to go r2, always putting the player first, right? Many people have complained about this for months now and you don't fix. I wonder why? You don't care? Or ineptitude? maybe both?

Originally posted by R246782121 View Post
    Matching time of over a minute is bull. You wonder why people don't do grp arena. Way to go r2, always putting the player first, right? Many people have complained about this for months now and you don't fix. I wonder why? You don't care? Or ineptitude? maybe both?
    +1

I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas.

Comment

Now matching you with SERVER 1. And FIGHT!

Not many people are doing arena anyways due to all the "rigged" matching that goes about. I am not for 3 second fights, either way (win or lose), but I am also not for 60 seconds of matching either. Not when you have pages of people wanting to get a match in your own server.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R246782121 View Post
        I agree with you that the delay of a minimun 45/50 seconds every fight is not good at all! I don't see why the GA cant be more like the Eudaemon arena, where fights are almost always within 15 seconds!

Then again how long is it that people have complained about the GA start button, which is still not right and never has been fixed
        Last edited by Howie1; 02-22-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X