500% EXP boost or any EXP boost doesn't work on new MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500% EXP boost or any EXP boost doesn't work on new MPD

I played today alone the new MPD and got only 33 million EXP from it. This is what I get also with no 500% bonus EXP event. Is this a bug or what?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	New MPD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	621.0 KB
ID:	1780510
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
    I played today alone the new MPD and got only 33 million EXP from it. This is what I get also with no 500% bonus EXP event. Is this a bug or what?
    Indeed.

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    It appears to be that the 500% experience booster that has been active applies only to solo campaign usage. At this time I am still trying to get an official word and confirmation on this and if I or another hears conclusively we will do our best to let you know.
    I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas. this and if I or another hears conclusively we will do our best to let you know.[/QUOTE]

Comment

So far, as much as we know, it is for solo normal campaigns. I have yet to hear anything else on the matter, though if someone has been said and I missed it I am sure I will be corrected. That said I also see what looks to be a 3x scroll on. Your title says no exp boost works.. if you should run it without the 3x scroll on I'd be interested in the experience amount so we can get a better idea of what is or is not working there.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X