Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Filed police report for GRAND THEFT and bank investigating fraud

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filed police report for GRAND THEFT and bank investigating fraud

So it have been more than 2 month since they stole my gems then more stuff and NOT 1 thing has been returned. The original ticket is still open and there is a clear indication that they admit to have taken my stuff and not returning anything. I emailed them asking for a refund from dec 26th to this day for all the monies I have spent. but surprise surprise no reply. I also said that i don't want anything back, just my $$$ :/

Would be interesting to see what happens

Good day to you guys

• -M-
    replied
    Since the op claims his issue was resolved, this thread is now closed.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    You are an awful person.

Not only is that not something to joke about so carelessly, but the hypocrisy of of the 'God bless you and hope you get saved' remark is pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Last edited by -M-; 04-25-2016, 08:18 PM. Reason: removed quote of deleted post

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    He has always been fishy with his grandiose claims. I mean, he actually thought he "got" R2 when he filed a police report. I am surprised the police didn't just laugh in his face and tell him to come back when he has a REAL crime to report. Or maybe they did, and hence the "nothing came of it" "admission".

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by BronsoNBigbaLLs View Post
    Finally after months and months VISA refunded all my money, all 22,872 of it. SCREW YOU KABAM........so happy right now
    I'm a bit skeptical about all that.

Federal regulations only guarantee protection up to 60 days before you are liable for the charges. VISA themselves have special circumstances that I've seen go up to 180 days. It's also hard to believe that Kabam wouldn't dispute charges of that amount.

Even if you got some insanely good treatment from VISA and they gave you a year, nearly twenty-three thousand dollars is a lot of money to spend in that amount of time.

Not calling you a liar, just saying it smells fishy.

Leave a comment:

• BronsoNBigbaLLs
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    So much for your big announcement in the threat title:

POLICE REPORT FILED!!!!

nothing came of it
    Oh dear, AdaJames is disappointed. Thank you for taking the time out of your "busy" schedule and replying to this thread. BUT HEY!!!! theres loads more new threads
    that you can go troll in. Love you hun

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    So much for your big announcement in the threat title:

POLICE REPORT FILED!!!!

nothing came of it

Leave a comment:

• BronsoNBigbaLLs
    replied
    Police report didn't do anything at all. VISA filled a chargeback on all the transactions i made that were above $10. They gave kabam 50 days to dispute or respond.
    Of course they didn't, so visa refunded me. The person I was speaking to from visa said that unfortunately its business as usual for the merchant.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    And the police case? Come on. We are all ears.

Leave a comment:

• BronsoNBigbaLLs
    replied
    Finally after months and months VISA refunded all my money, all 22,872 of it. SCREW YOU KABAM........so happy right now

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Lol! It is always hilarious to see people refusing to face up to reality, especially a reality of their own making. It is sooo cuuute when reality finally strikes and they are left crying in the corner.

Leave a comment:

• BronsoNBigbaLLs
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]159323[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    It is invariably those thrown behind bars that says "Why should I care?" where the law is concerned. It is such a SUPERB defence, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Yep, and they will. It's going to be like one of those "oh, I cannot do this but it is okay for YOU to do it?" kind of things.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    but why should i care about tos wen r2 dont even care about it and lets cheaters and hackers spoil the game
    A very good and logical point.

That being said, if R2 ever decided to take legal action against you (in the extremely, extremely unlikely event), the ToS will apply. It's almost impenetrable. But like you said, not really something to worry about in any practical sense so..... meh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X