No announcement yet.

Game freezes when I try to click on things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has proven to be an effective fix for multiple players.
    Oh really? Because it was one of my first, and regretful, steps I had done before coming to a screen that took forever to load.

How about you get off your "script kiddy" and actually fix something that is making this game sink into the toilet? Novel idea, yes?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I was having the same issue but it affected anything I clicked on. Guild info to go to vault, hot events, go to farm, rankings..etc. I cleared cache..no help. I refreshed and could still get into the game though. Then the last time I refreshed to get back into the game..I get the problem of freezing upon loading. Makes no difference which type I choose..old mini client..new mini client or browser, all freeze and I can no longer get into the game at this point. How the hell do I play now? Please fix this. It was slow enough when I first went in this morning even after clearing my cache before entering the game!! So..no it is not our problem..it is on R2. Some thing was done during the maint to correct the mess that was made from the time change that needs fixed. If yoiu wans ss..I have 3 from all the types I tried to enter the game on.

Platerform R2
      Server..s614
      Kelsi
      Last edited by spincycle; 03-15-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Taking out "all data" is not the answer. There is data there that a person does NOT want removed!

Comment

SSJ posted the instructions to clear the flash data from the flash control panel (as in, not by right clicking the game screen) after quite a few people, including SSJ, were able to resolve the issue with the severe lagging. The same resolution was posted over on the Kong forum and it's working for them. If it was not a solution that worked for those who did it prior to it being posted, it would not have been posted.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Windows 10 > Control Panel > Flash Player (32-bit) > (Continue on with SSJ's screenshots for the rest)

This can be accomplished (as well) by right clicking the game screen and selecting GLOBAL SETTINGS to bring up that box (as per the screenshot).

What this does, it not only clears out any flash files (if present since the cache went bye bye a long time ago and hasn't come back since) of Wartune but of everything else that flash runs as well. So, basically a pain in the butt if you have other flash-based games that you have to redownload the files just to get back in.

This was almost the same thing that happened months ago where I had that problem trying to get in, and we went through it to resolve it. However, this time the ping results are coming fully, so it's pretty much something else. I can only do so much at my end until to the provider network, and beyond that is up to all those until the destination.

The funny part of all this is that there are different servers who are having the same problem. Had this been my network, I would get to the bottom of it and get a back up network configuration/equipment to run in the meanwhile.

Comment

r2 way to killed a great game black screens loading issues mismanagement of R2 is more legendary then our gear lol.going in hot events freezes then crashes going on for almost a week.r2 your game devs suck

Comment

Still not fixed? Black screen shockwave crashes on start. Have to reload. PMs and Hot Events freeze up for a minute or so on every single thing within hot events. Fix this and stop blaming players for caches and whatnot. Every game on my PC works fine except this one. Which means, its the game, not our PCs. Stop trying so hard to lose players.

Comment

No, they think we don't have any computer/networking experience so they throw in the "generic response". Funny thing is that I have over 25 years of computing, telecommunication, and networking experience and could always troubleshoot something once I put my mind into it. I've been in places where DS-3 (fiber) was used and in most small places that use T1/T3 connections and in kiosks that used 56/64k frame relays. I had been "evolving" with connectivity since the 1990's when I first used a 14.4k baud modem, then a 28.8k, 36.6k, 52k, DSL, and now cable at 60 MBPs upstream/60 MBPs downstream dedicated. Other connectivity based games work really well, and sometimes it feels like I am going "overkill" with my speed, but I can do other things as well. Just this game has a problem in not syncing up the way it supposed to be. How many times must one "clear" something that is not really there (since 5.0) when the game constantly reloads every place you've been?

Comment

their servers respond quite fast to network (faster than poking google.com with exactly same net-msg).
                    but whatever application (game) level stuff takes forever to respond, & just hangs there for minutes quite often.
                    whose 'fault' that is, where that 'fault' is, the answer is already quite obvious.

Comment

Losing patience. Not being able to do events means not being able to play the game. I find it ridiculous that in 2016 a internet browser flash game can be in such bad shape. And a 3 year old game at that. This is unacceptable. I'm close to calling it quits. We already lost about 6 guild members with more going soon if this isn't taken care of. Get with it, R2.

Comment

Working...
                      X