• Show
Clear All

• Hot event slow

Wondows 10.
    Hot event slow. 7-8 sec 1 klik,
    Since the last update.

hot event freeze..about 10 - 20 min..game is sooo annoying because of it

Comment

Sometimes this does happen. I know I deal with it as well at times. Have you tried the r2client or mini client if you are an r2games player? have you tried other browsers or a flash cache clear to see if any of those ideas will help get a little speed back? Has anything been affecting your internet speed?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Oh, please ......... not the 'clear cache' standard cop out answer. It's a problem for many , many players....... as can be seen in chat.

It's so obviously a 'game' problem, not a 'player' problem.

Comment

if R2 is in charge of the Agriculture Department:

Farmer: Pests invades my farm, help me!
          R2: Burn the farm down, and then replant, problem solved.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

the hot event panel has been mega-lagged since the last maintenance where they obviously
            screwed up the game more than it was.now can't claim solo spelunking and I didn't get my
            dimension reward today.

it's obvious what happen,all the guys that started/designed the game have bailed or been
            pushed out and the guys that are left have no idea what they are doing as far as any of the
            coding/design goes.we are left with the rejects and epic fail at design/maintenance.

so glad i stopped the vip,the amount i'm invested to date is pocket change. enjoy casher suckers.

here's an idea for you,suck it up and ask the original coders to come back and inspect the
            game to make repairs,like sub-contracted or outsource.they are the only ones that know
            what they are doing after all.
            Last edited by Arandeath; 03-14-2016, 10:13 PM. Reason: add a repair idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Sometimes this does happen. I know I deal with it as well at times. Have you tried the r2client or mini client if you are an r2games player? have you tried other browsers or a flash cache clear to see if any of those ideas will help get a little speed back? Has anything been affecting your internet speed?
              A. No, why would I want to if it worked on my modules? B. See A. C. If anything is affecting my speed it would be the <expletive> poor network management with all these cross server and merge junk at your end as I can do other things with my 60 MBPs connection in a few seconds than what it would take MONTHS on a dial up speed that you might have. Please take your eyes off a script and pass a note to your higher-ups that we are fed up with this.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

What really kills me on this issue is that I log in on two different machines, where EVERYTHING is the same. On one machine I have no issue with the events section, but on the other machine I have the massive lag. It is so odd of a situation I am just avoided the events pane on the one machine (not my 1st choice but I'd rather not have to deal with it)

Comment

bad windows 10 pach adobe flash player (KB3144756). delete pach and good!

Click image for larger version

Name:	kb3144756.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1724049

Comment

Working...
                  X